Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 16,251 to 16,275 of 17951

  1. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    posts like this are so pathetic, go **** yourself
    I don't really mind that so much as the fact that he likes to make light of domestic violence in the guise of 'trolling'. But anyone can see he's a disturbed individual by his posts so meh.

  2. Post
    Mate, have you ever been involved in domestic violence?

  3. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I don't really mind that so much as the fact that he likes to make light of domestic violence in the guise of 'trolling'. But anyone can see he's a disturbed individual by his posts so meh.
    Have a partner of 9.5 years and a kid.

    Can't be too bad

  4. Post
    blissfuljoy wrote:
    It'd be a good pole to do, actually.
    That's what she said

  5. Post
    blissfuljoy wrote:
    It's also a safe bet to say most of the guys on here have been hit by their partner vs them hitting their partner.

    It'd be a good pole to do, actually.
    ****ing timely Reddit thread:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/science/com...ut_boys_still/

    Suck a fat stack of being wrong, Gwarden.

  6. Post
    I dont think Mettler ever mentioned anything about smacking women,

    Gwarden and some other GPers actually overreacted and just started to berate Mettler.

    Mettler just wanted to share some advice about his way of attracting women by using the old 'treat em mean, keep em keen' method.

    He was basically giving his opinion/advice and he doesn't need to be personally attacked for it.

  7. Post
    cant we just all be nice to each other.

    i don't really get people who use words like fag etc. like im all for freedom of speech, but does it really benefit you in any substantial way to use that word over another that would have the same effect and doesn't come off as offensive to people.

  8. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Well yes that applies to literally everything dude, equivocate more.

    Anyway I'm talking specifically about women and dating situations. Seen plenty of ladies being harassed by both emasculated guys and alpha types.
    Thanks for clearing up where and how you're looking.

    I'm talking more about the changed (and it has changed) nature of the male/female dynamic in our culture. If you're just interested in honing in on abuse of females there's not a lot to say I guess, mettler can be some sort of sacrificial lamb for all the abused women out there.

    We should crucify him and rest easily ever after in our temple of forever alone.

  9. Post
    So how about that Tinder?

  10. Post
    Holy shit this place has gone full Tumblr! Gwarden if you ever actually stepped outside your semen smelling safe space and interacted with actual people beyond your immediate peer group, you'd realise whinging about this bullshit concept of "toxic masculinity" would get you laughed at. That massive post of yours, yeah nah bro. You be who you be, I'll be who I am. If you think I'm toxic, idgaf. I've never abused a woman, I've always treated them well and provided for them. On the other hand I've been treated like shit by women plenty of times in my life. Your attempts to attribute all these negative characteristics to me fail and fall flat on their face. Epic fail.

  11. Post
    Aside from all of your abusive tirades and inability to see any sort of sensible middle ground, I’m actually on your side in this Mettler.

  12. Post
    I've always got your back J, you shat on a car windscreen after I told you to... That gets you props for life.

  13. Post
    Cool, good to know where we all stand.

  14. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    saying fag is inherently small dick energy. As if one's self aggrandizement based on notches on the bedpost and adhering to the red pill cargo cult of masculinity can in any way prove that youre a real alpha male and not a warcraft playing beta like you used to be. you want to sleep with a lot of women because of the masculine prestige you thinks it brings, wanting the women you sleep with to be conventionally beautiful for the same reason, but this is one of the most depressing outlooks ive ever seen. To look at the world through mettlers eyes is to see a world where no real companionship between men and women is possible, where sex is a solitary act of self-assertion that never leads to a connection between minds. There's no pleasure and no real eroticism, only the cold machinations of a man who hates women, single-mindedly obsessing over his own sexual high score. This is a miserable view of life and of sex and I say this not as someone who believes sex is sacred and only good when you're in love or anything ****ing gay like that - even a one-night stand can allow you to have some kind of real connection with someone - but only if you're honest and empathetic toward each other and aren't just using each other's bodies so you can add another name to your ****ing spreadsheet
    There's a ton of assumptions here about Mettler's intentions. For example "you want to sleep with a lot of women because of the masculine prestige you thinks it brings" - does he? Could it simply be that he has a high sex drive? That variety is the spice of life? Or "To look at the world through mettlers eyes is to see a world where no real companionship between men and women is possible, where sex is a solitary act of self-assertion that never leads to a connection between minds." - is it? It definitely is a miserable view, but is it Mettlers view? I think you're putting words in his mouth to fit your own desire to berate him.

    Gwarden wrote:
    That's all well and good but how do you explain his utterly batshit online ramblings? How do you feel about the way he describes treating women? That shit doesn't just come out of the ether.
    You're taking his comments in the most extreme way, even though he's done his best to clarify that his view isn't as extreme as it's being construed. "Toxic masculinity" is a big problem in society today, but i can't see Mettler encouraging or glorifying that. 20 years in my relationship, yet i can totally see where he's coming from.

    kazza wrote:
    cant we just all be nice to each other.

    i don't really get people who use words like fag etc. like im all for freedom of speech, but does it really benefit you in any substantial way to use that word over another that would have the same effect and doesn't come off as offensive to people.
    My view is that language changes, the meanings of words change, and that's simply what has happened with words like 'gay' and 'fag' - they now carry the same meaning as words like dumb, and lame. That said, whilst i don't use those words, as i know that they are still hurtful to others, they are just words - i personally feel that we have bigger things to worry about than words, but am still respectful of others.

    As a society, maybe we to stop jumping on the most extreme conclusion about someone's viewpoint, or assume the worst about their intentions when they do something that pisses us off?

  15. Post
    kazza wrote:
    cant we just all be nice to each other.

    i don't really get people who use words like fag etc. like im all for freedom of speech, but does it really benefit you in any substantial way to use that word over another that would have the same effect and doesn't come off as offensive to people.
    I don't really care about all the dick waving stuff that's gone on, but the opinions on the fag calling surprise me. The whole 'its meaningless its just a word' thing.. .lol what?

    The expressions 'a bit gay' or 'don't be a fag') are used to describe something less than ideal - Its when you have something mildly derogatory to say and you are subbing in sexual preference for same sex relationships to describe that. The whole 'didn't mean it to be offensive so you shouldn't be offended' thing is a shit argument and relies on ignorance as an excuse

    I have lesbian mates who called me out on saying it (often) a few years ago and they were right to do so - I still say it on occasion rarely, but I shouldn't and try not to, and its lessening - And I'm a macho-esque guy like bro lifter Mettler who generally dgaf

  16. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

    My view is that language changes, the meanings of words change, and that's simply what has happened with words like 'gay' and 'fag' - they now carry the same meaning as words like dumb, and lame. That said, whilst i don't use those words, as i know that they are still hurtful to others, they are just words - i personally feel that we have bigger things to worry about than words, but am still respectful of others.

    As a society, maybe we to stop jumping on the most extreme conclusion about someone's viewpoint, or assume the worst about their intentions when they do something that pisses us off?
    you're making a point here but probably not the one you think you're making

  17. Post
    ^ Okay. *shrug* Is this where i'm supposed to ask what point i'm making that i didn't realise i was making?

  18. Post
    Are you bundles of sticks still going? :P

  19. Post
    Conceptually, isn't redefining the term fag and gay from their original use that directly targeted gay people as subhuman cretins that must die - to instead mean something that is 'merely' lame - isn't that just a more insidious way to characterise homosexuality the same way and continue, if not exacerbate, their marginalisation.

    Pls discussss

  20. Post
    ^ Only if you want it to be. You could choose to think of it differently, if you were so inclined.

  21. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Okay. *shrug* Is this where i'm supposed to ask what point i'm making that i didn't realise i was making?
    clockblock wrote:
    Conceptually, isn't redefining the term fag and gay from their original use that directly targeted gay people as subhuman cretins that must die - to instead mean something that is 'merely' lame - isn't that just a more insidious way to characterise homosexuality the same way and continue, if not exacerbate, their marginalisation.

    Pls discussss
    Yep this

  22. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Only if you want it to be. You could choose to think of it differently, if you were so inclined.
    "stop offending yourself"

    While this isnt about me personally because i dont actually value most people's insights enough to get offended by them, I guess i would query whose responsibility is the impact of something that is said. If you have organised a society around accepting casual prejudice and attempt to raise a child in that environment where the prejudice is part of their everyday milieu, then dont be surprised if they end up a dysfunctional misanthropist (promise this isnt about me).

  23. Post
    I stopped calling people a fag because gay people found it offensive.
    I don't respond well to ginger because it was used in a derogatory manner when I was younger - it may not be now, but it still carries the negative connotations.

  24. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Conceptually, isn't redefining the term fag and gay from their original use that directly targeted gay people as subhuman cretins that must die - to instead mean something that is 'merely' lame - isn't that just a more insidious way to characterise homosexuality the same way and continue, if not exacerbate, their marginalisation.

    Pls discussss
    If you want to use the etymology argument, then you have to accept Frederick James's argument as being correct, because none of fag, ******, or gay had their origins in homophobic slurs, and it's only as recent as the 20th century that they were appropriated for this use. Given the evolving shift toward increasing tolerance for various sexualities in the west, we too must accept the evolution of language and take context into account.

    Ultimately you're saying we should care about hurting other people's feelings. Maybe so, but at the same time people should perhaps not have their feelings hurt so easily over words, especially out of context of their hurt. You also shouldn't waste your energy policing it.

    And if you're that worried about other people's feelings, then practice what you preach and stop trying to hurt mine hahaha

  25. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    I dont think Mettler ever mentioned anything about smacking women,

    Gwarden and some other GPers actually overreacted and just started to berate Mettler.

    Mettler just wanted to share some advice about his way of attracting women by using the old 'treat em mean, keep em keen' method.

    He was basically giving his opinion/advice and he doesn't need to be personally attacked for it.
    This

    I can't believe how out of hand this conversation got. From talking about ways to attract women to Gwarden virtue signalling about 'toxic masculinity'.

    Mettler has been crucified the last few pages, but to be honest it's the morons who took his advice and blew it out of proportion that are responsible for the shit fest on the last few pages. Get a grip dickheads.

    For the record I know 1 women who is very openly gay. She calls people fag and says 'that's a bit gay' more than anyone I've met. *shrug*