Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 11,251 to 11,275 of 17950

1. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Holy Christ your schtick is getting tired, seriously cut it out. We get it you don't like him.
    Awww. What are you a member of his white knight goon squad or something? It's not a 'shtick'. I can say what I like, I don't care if you like it or not. I don't even really care if I get banned for it. \_(ツ)_/

incidentally, it's because of mother****ers like him and his swiping 'tactic' that is one of the reasons why social dating apps like these are so ****ed/heavily skewed in favor towards women. Nice going dick.

Anyway, carry on folks...

2. Post
    I'm glad you don't care if you get banned, that works well for me

3. Post
    ****ing lol, didn't even need to try this time

4. Post
    ayyyy

5. Post
    Fu Manchu wrote:
    Awww. What are you a member of his white knight goon squad or something? It's not a 'shtick'. I can say what I like, I don't care if you like it or not. I don't even really care if I get banned for it. \_(ツ)_/

incidentally, it's because of mother****ers like him and his swiping 'tactic' that is one of the reasons why social dating apps like these are so ****ed/heavily skewed in favor towards women. Nice going dick.

Anyway, carry on folks...
    jeezus. holy ****ing hair-trigger...

you really don't like him, do you?

6. Post
    Stop shitting up my thread you bozo

7. Post
    Fu Manchu wrote:
    Oh lawdy... new picture put up on her profile.....

MySpace angle

8. Post
    Fu Manchu wrote:
    Name:  cartman-998x561.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  103.4 KB

9. Post
    Boreas wrote:
    MySpace angle
    Fair bit of makeup too.

10. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    Fair bit of makeup too.
    I'd say there is quite a bit of blur effect added too. Not saying that she's not attractive, just so much effort put into that photo to see what she really looks like. But tbh I also tend to use filters and shit so whatever.

11. Post
    So I'm trying to cut my rooting down a bit, only have 4 days a week spare, and I've been spending so much time in other people's beds that I'm feeling a bit transient. So I'm going to spend at least 2 nights a week at home.

Problem is, 4 local women, 2 nights for rooting, it's going to reduce them down to fortnightly at best, if I'm being fair. Or I have to reduce the numbers of concurrent locals.

Anyway, my English bird is in the shower, so I'm going to go join her.

12. Post
    don't drop the soap lol

13. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    I'd say there is quite a bit of blur effect added too. Not saying that she's not attractive, just so much effort put into that photo to see what she really looks like. But tbh I also tend to use filters and shit so whatever.
    4 things happening on that photo that is cringey

1) I don't like tats, ok thats just me
    2) A lot of make-up - whatcha hiding
    3) Blurry image/cartoon filter - how many wrinkles are you hiding
    4) Top down angle to cut off the body and the double chin undernearth - this whale is not content with her body

- - - Updated - - -

TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    4 things happening on that photo that is cringey

1) I don't like tats, ok thats just me
    2) A lot of make-up - whatcha hiding
    3) Blurry image/cartoon filter - how many wrinkles are you hiding
    4) Top down angle to cut off the body and the double chin undernearth - this whale is not content with her body

14. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    So I'm trying to cut my throa...

15. Post
    James254 wrote:
    Come on now mate.

16. Post
    ..and this is coming from a vegan. aww gumon m8.

17. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Or Bnonn, he was full on internet-atheist then met a sexy pastor's daughter and is now a pastor himself, in one of the more intolerant Christian traditions.
    That was the guy I was thinking of, got him confused with Fu as they were both vigorous defenders of the faith.

18. Post
    had tinder date, was cool, quality yarns. seeing if she wants to catch dinner during the week

19. Post
    Do you guys put anything in your bio, or doesn't it matter?

20. Post
    I usually put some kind of not particularly funny one liner. Like "quality yarns and beers welcome" type shit. Maybe it helps women think I'm not a snake

21. Post
    Lethargic wrote:
    Do you guys put anything in your bio, or doesn't it matter?
    I state outright that I'm looking for strong intelligent women who know what they want, I have no idea if it helps or hurts. What I can tell you is that no ****er reads them - given the amount of vegans I match with despite writing in my profile that I like tramping and hunting.

I reckon that as a man, a profile could help a little if it makes you sound interesting. Most profiles I've seen make people sound ****ing dull as shit. No way, you like travel, wine, and good food? What a rarity!

I'm more likely to swipe right on a woman with a reasonably decent profile, but that's because I'm expected to start all the conversations, so I'll go for the ones where I have some starting material.

On the other hand, stuff in your profile like "I hate drama" or "My kids are my life, if u want 2 b n my life u haf to except it!" is a guaranteed left swipe, and thank you for letting me know ahead of time that you're nasty.

22. Post
    So, my English Rose came to stay, turns out she likes a bit of struggle ****ing. She didn't say anything about it beforehand though, so that was a surprise in the bedroom.

23. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    So, my English Rose came to stay, turns out she likes a bit of struggle ****ing. She didn't say anything about it beforehand though, so that was a surprise in the bedroom.

those kind of surprises are the best

24. Post
    I dunno man, when a chick vigorously pushes me off suddenly during sex, I tend to view it as a "stop doing what you're doing" signal, not a "pin me down and **** me" signal. Apparently I looked very confused and unsure for a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno man, when a chick vigorously pushes me off suddenly during sex, I tend to view it as a "stop doing what you're doing" signal, not a "pin me down and **** me" signal. Apparently I looked very confused and unsure for a bit.

25. Post
    Hahahaha basically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU

Yeah that could be kinda awkward.