Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 17,876 to 17,885 of 17885

1. Post
    Over-analysing the whole thing I'd say - she's obviously got issues; forget about it, move on.

2. Post
    Most of my friends who are girls into punk are hyper vigilant and tend to over-analyze this shit, because punk dudes with the same music taste are often absolute jabronis lol

3. Post
    Understandable, but it's like laying bait and complaining that you catch something with it.

I have moved on, but this is still an interesting discussion to me

4. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    "yo this band is playing soon you going?" Is not worth overanalysing. Are you guys just trolling me or what?
    you monster

5. Post
    Did any of you upgrade to gold? seems pretty expensive...

6. Post
    I have before, I like it for being able to queue up people who've swiped right on me so that I don't build up a bunch of matches and blow things by messaging people I'm interested in 3 weeks after matching etc.

Also like it for taking a bit of the effort out of having to endlessly swipe left on people that don't look like we'd have anything in common.

Not too expensive given the benefit it gives imo, but I only use Tinder in short bursts and wouldn't subscribe long term, they also use targeted pricing so it can vary between users massively.

7. Post
    Would I end up with a hotter girlfriend if I bought gold?

8. Post
    crypto>gold>fiat money gf

9. Post
    i'll suck for rs3 gold

10. Post
    No one wants a skanky fiat girlfriend.