Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 17,151 to 17,175 of 17243

1. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    bigoted vilification of migrants in meme form
    Please stick to one disgusting stream of prejudice at a time, the migrant bashing is over in the USA thread.

2. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    What if they had made the full transition and no longer had a penis?
    I for one would have absolutely no problem with this, as long as their Adams Apple wasn’t bigger than mine.

That is literally all I have to add to the discussion.

3. Post
    Galent wrote:
    I'm in Queenstown atleast once a month. Let's have a date sometime.
    Nice. Message me on Tinder xoxo

4. Post
    I really don’t understand why most girls only pick photos that make them look more attractive than they actually are.

Plus ladies I’m getting real sick of having to get to photo 4 to learn that you’re actually fat. You be you girl; just own it instead of selecting some angle in your first 3 photos that makes you look skinny.

5. Post
    ^Preach!

6. Post
    WeenieBeenie wrote:
    It's already becoming a thing in the USA that if you don't date trans people because they're trans then that makes you transphobic. Never mind the fact that they have a cock and you're not into cock. How dare you.
    They look like real women some of them, be careful.

7. Post
    reminder that girl cock has a different mouth feel

8. Post
    J` wrote:
    I really don’t understand why most girls only pick photos that make them look more attractive than they actually are.

Plus ladies I’m getting real sick of having to get to photo 4 to learn that you’re actually fat. You be you girl; just own it instead of selecting some angle in your first 3 photos that makes you look skinny.
    Nothing but close up face shots for 5 images?

yeah she fat.

9. Post
    I like when you can check the insta photos to figure out how old the photos are.

A lot can change to the body in the 76 weeks since that sweet holiday bikini shot was taken.

10. Post
    Be nice if occasionally 1 out of the 5 photos wasn't with a Snapchat filter too!

11. Post
    invisibleman18 wrote:
    Be nice if occasionally 1 out of the 5 photos wasn't with a Snapchat filter too!
    I lol'd

12. Post
    imagine being so homophobic that you end up cucking yourself by never stimulating your prostate during sex lol

13. Post
    There's also the one where they only use group shots so you have to gamble on whether they're the hot one (which is almost never)

14. Post
    And when you think you've figured it out, and then you get to the last pic which is solo and it's not the one you thought it was...

15. Post
    #bodyshaming #misogyny #gamersriseup

16. Post
    Hey if women are going to discriminate on height, I reckon it's fair game

17. Post
    Pretty keen to update my own profile to say "5ft 11in, so taller than you when I'm in heels."

18. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Hey if women are going to discriminate on height, I reckon it's fair game
    1) I don't see anywhere that the specific discussion was in response to women that were discriminating on height
    2) consensus seems to be that women who discriminate like that are douches
    3) without 1) it puts you in a similar category as 2)

19. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    1) I don't see anywhere that the specific discussion was in response to women that were discriminating on height
    2) consensus seems to be that women who discriminate like that are douches
    3) without 1) it puts you in a similar category as 2)
    My comment would be that it's much more socially acceptable for women to discriminate on height, than it is for men to discriminate on weight

Additionally only one of those things are modifiable.

Agree that people who discriminate on physical features are dicks, I'm okay with this.

20. Post
    Everyone has personal preference on what they are looking for and attracted to. Why hide or misrepresent height, weight etc when people are always going to find out when you meet in person anyway.

21. Post
    As a test, I added my height to my profile for awhile just to see if increased my match rate and it most definitely did.

22. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    imagine being so homophobic that you end up cucking yourself by never stimulating your prostate during sex lol
    >2k18 and not using a butt plug to own the libs

23. Post
    2018 the year of the perpetually butthurt. Someone says something offensive, proceed to be rude and offensive back for a whole page. Cool.

24. Post
    If you tell someone they are being a dick they might listen. Also that "gay germs" don't exist.

25. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    If you tell someone they are being a dick they might listen. Also that "gay germs" don't exist.
    Nice of you to misrepresent everything I said.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk