Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 17,226 to 17,243 of 17243

1. Post
    Haha OK I just read it again. My bad.

That's actually super low in the grand scheme of things though.

2. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    No it doesn't. 89% of cases are from gay men. At least read the article before you criticize me for not having the same views as you.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
    Those statistics are definitely homophobic!!! How dare they...

3. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    Haha OK I just read it again. My bad.

That's actually super low in the grand scheme of things though.
    Apology accepted.

It might be low. But not low enough.

4. Post
    Is it sexy to send elbow pics?

5. Post
    Most if not all HIV infected people will be on antivirals which can reduce their viral load to almost zero so I mean be safe and condoms but i don't think you'll get hiv from a kiss eh

6. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    tapping into the lucrative aesthetic elbow photography market?

just make sure your taxes are in order I guess

7. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    So if you shook the hand of a man who later defrauded you of thousands of dollars, you'd similarly scrub your hand 100 times? Come on be honest about your raging homophobia
    Mother****er who gives a ****? Let him be how he wants to be. What's with yours and many other people's obsessions with trying to catch anybody out who doesn't behave in your idealistic care bear mentality? Get ****ed twat!

i.e.awesome wrote:
    Most if not all HIV infected people will be on antivirals which can reduce their viral load to almost zero so I mean be safe and condoms but i don't think you'll get hiv from a kiss eh
    Probably depends where he was kissing.

Mutton wrote:
    Only if they aren't pointy.

8. Post
    Oh no just when these last few pages couldn't get any worse here comes the wifebeater special

9. Post
    Mr sika wrote:
    That's different. One is fraud and one is potential for germs and bacteria.

I don't hate or fear them though.

Money is dirtier than dick. Ever drank straight from a can of soft drink or beer? The tops of those are filthy. Open your eyes.

10. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    Mother****er who gives a ****? Let him be how he wants to be. What's with yours and many other people's obsessions with trying to catch anybody out who doesn't behave in your idealistic care bear mentality? Get ****ed twat!
    I am so hot for you right now

11. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    So if you shook the hand of a man who later defrauded you of thousands of dollars, you'd similarly scrub your hand 100 times?
    Only if that man turned out to be Mexican.

12. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    True but I don't want to chance it.

w0lfbrains wrote:
    Money is dirtier than dick. Ever drank straight from a can of soft drink or beer? The tops of those are filthy. Open your eyes.
    I hand sanitize after handling money.

13. Post

Tinder (NSFW)

Mr sika wrote:
    The principle of avoiding STD contraction by not engaging in any sex of any sort (also because I am not gay) with part of the population more inclined to have the things I'm avoiding.

Inb4 so far in the closet sika is in Narnia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Post
    I just joined bumble today hoping it would be a bit more active. Just had two girls in a row rinse me about using pictures of animals to get laid.. I actually don't have that many photos of myself without animals. jebus what have I got myself into

15. Post
    bumble ftw

16. Post
    To be fair you've done well to firstly actually get a first message, and secondly get one that was more than "hey."

17. Post
    ^glass half full. I like you.

18. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I just joined bumble today hoping it would be a bit more active. Just had two girls in a row rinse me about using pictures of animals to get laid.. I actually don't have that many photos of myself without animals. jebus what have I got myself into
    Bumble is pretty quiet. Mainly same profiles from tinder. Or women adamant about no ONS or NSA, or just looking for friends.

And it's hard for a guy getting good photos. Because we don't generally take a gazillion selfies or get mates to take group action shots. Unless not guys in my age that I hang with.