1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Thanks for Beta testing PC Master Race.

Just finished my Normal run-through on 360, and it's great!

3. Post
    lol you paid $100 for a game that only takes a couple hours to finish, then offers some of the worst incentives to replay.

Don't worry I fell for the trick too.

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    lol you paid $100 for a game that only takes a couple hours to finish, then offers some of the worst incentives to replay.

Don't worry I fell for the trick too.
    Who said I paid for it? I borrowed it off a mate.

5. Post
    9?

6. Post
    The first run through is great.. Shit goes downhill form there yo

7. Post
    xferesin wrote:
    The first run through is great.. Shit goes downhill form there yo
    How so?

8. Post
    It's the same thing over again, except more boring and it doesn't get any better

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It's the same thing over again, except more boring and it doesn't get any better
    That could be said for most games though, right?

It gets better if you play co-op, better loot drops on higher difficulties.

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Kinda like every ARPG. I thought it got plenty better on the way to Inferno when the game first came out and I wasn't really touching the AH.

11. Post
    I would say the boring storyline alone is enough to knock this down to at least an 8, and limited replayability. Console versions seems to have fixed up a lot of the problems, and playing on control pad must be damn sweet but still this game needs an expansion or two to try salvage it. If thats even possible

12. Post
    Even the PC version feels more arcadey than D2 or PoE, maybe it'll be better suited for consoles.