Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    Will this release on PC at the same time as 360/X1?

  3. Post
    #3
    There hasn't been any indication on that, s0cks, but EA tend to release simultaneously on all platforms.

  4. Post
    #4
    James wrote:
    There hasn't been any indication on that, s0cks, but EA tend to release simultaneously on all platforms.
    I get the feeling M$ has heavily invested in keeping Titanfall at least a delayed PC/X1 exclusive

  5. Post
    #5
    looks good

  6. Post
    #6
    Ressurrectin wrote:
    I get the feeling M$ has heavily invested in keeping Titanfall at least a delayed PC/X1 exclusive
    im sure i heard this on gametrailers too

  7. Post
    #7
    Whoever thought up the "tu mechy" tag line is a genius and deserves a raise lol.

  8. Post
    #8
    s0cks wrote:
    Will this release on PC at the same time as 360/X1?
    I'd say so. PC users also get lucky because MS is offering the dedicated servers to PC via Xbox Cloud for same subsidized rate as Xbox One. just no PS4 access is allowed for obvious reasons. both titanfall and cod ghosts are providing dedis for xbox one and pc version of their games using xbox cloud.

  9. Post
    #9
    thrasher88 wrote:
    Whoever thought up the "tu mechy" tag line is a genius and deserves a raise lol.
    Seconded.