Dignitas top lane KiWiKiD now a sub, theyre trying out possible toplaners

http://www.team-dignitas.net/article...-lane-tryouts/

2. Post
    So much for not changing the line up.

3. Post
    Hullitude wrote:
    So much for not changing the line up.
    Yeah but to be honest they kinda needed a change

Pobelter tweeted this not so long ago: https://twitter.com/imPobelter/statu...42849531215873

Reddit thread for those interested: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._lane_tryouts/

4. Post
    The only surprising part of that change is that they didn't do it sooner.

5. Post
    Agreed

6. Post
    Pobelter has been dropped from the new curse lineup. Apparently because others in the team were worried about the amount of practice they could have due to him going to school.

https://twitter.com/imPobelter/statu...51051587219457

7. Post
    Yep, League is a full time job, no time for school on the side.

It's a shame that most of the best players do need to stay in school, guess that's why it works better in Korea where they encourge it and school can work around it. We could have 16yo Fakers and Uzi in western countries too but our lifestles doesn't really allow it.

8. Post
    Can't say I didn't see that coming in one way or another.

He's been benched and kicked so many times now.

9. Post
    Once he finishes school he'll be in hot demand i imagine

10. Post
    CloudTemplar from CJ Frost announced his retirement today

11. Post
    Aphromoo just announced hes leaving curse

12. Post
    Saw the reddit thread, says he was kicked from Curse lol

13. Post
    Yeah wtf man, theyre down to just voyboy and zekent now. Current rumor is that theyre getting Quaas from GGLA but with Aphro leaving I dont know whats going to happen

14. Post
    Primal1945 wrote:
    Yeah wtf man, theyre down to just voyboy and zekent now. Current rumor is that theyre getting Quaas from GGLA but with Aphro leaving I dont know whats going to happen
    Quaas has moved into the house to replace pobelter

Cop is back on the main team to take Aphromoos vacant spot

15. Post
    I'd laugh if they ended up back with the original Curse lineup.

16. Post
    Seems like they are playing musical chairs over there

17. Post
    Curse is just pathetic now.

Liquid/Saint ruined that team.

Can't wait for Comp or TBD to knock them out during relegations.

18. Post
    You realise your boy Cop is back on the team? But the whole process seems pretty silly.

19. Post
    It would need to have been good before it could be ruined.

20. Post
    Dang3rMous3 wrote:
    You realise your boy Cop is back on the team? But the whole process seems pretty silly.
    Yeah I know.

Haven't talked to him in awhile though, would like his real thoughts on the whole thing.

I just think Steve/Saint are trying to hide what really happened by making excuses like "They didn't adapt or they failed the try out" when pretty much all of us know the real reason behind the kicking and leaving.

21. Post
    Cloudywolf wrote:
    Yep, League is a full time job, no time for school on the side.

It's a shame that most of the best players do need to stay in school, guess that's why it works better in Korea where they encourge it and school can work around it. We could have 16yo Fakers and Uzi in western countries too but our lifestles doesn't really allow it.
    The thing that's messed up about the Pobelter situation is that they told him it wouldn't be a problem and brought him on board. Five days later, Curse change their minds and tell him it is a problem. See http://www.twitch.tv/pobelter/b/470015345?t=52m5s

Also happened to coincide pretty closely with roster locks. i.e. Curse managed to drop Pobelter just before rosters needed to be locked in, meaning that there was ****-all chance of him finding a team in the 24 hours or so available, since most rosters were confirmed at that point.

Curse are just shady as shit and I'm looking forward to this being their worst season yet. I hope Voyboy's getting paid well because he could do much, much better.

22. Post
    Liquid posted a message saying that they decided to replace Pobelter and Aphromoo because they decided there were better alternatives available. Aphro said that they kicked him because he was defending Pobelter.

Did you guys catch the end of Voyboys stream last night? He sat there for like 30minutes muted just typing. He was visibly shaken by what happened with those two. He said that he didnt get any say at all in the decision to kick those two and was quite upset.

They picked up Quaas and according to Cops VLOG, Voy and Quaas will be alternating mid and top as needed.

23. Post
    Thats exactly what happened.

Liquid was a douche most likely Saint was on his side as well being the coach and all.

Aphro/Voy said they had no say in the Pobelter kicks, then Aphro gets kicked/leaves. This is AFTER the roster is announce and promoted. Then Liquid suddenly says, oh they didn't pass the test, they failed their try outs. Why the **** who you post the official roster up then say they failed a try out? We all know it's not true. Obviously there's more going on behind the scenes and with all this drama I've officially given up supporting this organisation/team, they've just been downhill since the Saint Vs Elementz fight which caused Elementz being benched.

For the record I believe Aphros side above all else as he's not the type to make drama for no reason like Saint/Elementz.

24. Post
    Is it too much to ask for Voyboy and Aphro to be on good teams? Man if they started their own team with Trick2G jungling and someone like PhantomL0rd for mid, they would make so much money streaming scrims it would be ridiculous. They wouldn't even have to compete professionally, they could just do showmatches, it would be awesome.

25. Post
    victorious wrote:
    Is it too much to ask for Voyboy and Aphro to be on good teams? Man if they started their own team with Trick2G jungling and someone like PhantomL0rd for mid, they would make so much money streaming scrims it would be ridiculous. They wouldn't even have to compete professionally, they could just do showmatches, it would be awesome.
    I thought for a moment you were suggesting a serious team, almost laughed myself to death.