1. Post

Besides the Album version of "Get Your Fight On" and Ra's bass version, there's also Dean's Guitar Instrumental version "Get Your Shred On!" and a semi acoustic version called, "Get Your Right On!" which features Travis Barker on drums.
    New EP is out, here's some highlights:

Last edited by Tormenta; 11th March 2018 at 11:45 am.

2. Post
    Holy fkn shit Dead Kennedys are coming to NZ

3. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Holy fkn shit Dead Kennedys are coming to NZ
    Yeah but they aint good anymore

4. Post
    Anyone gonna go to the Cockney Rejects?

5. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    Yeah but they aint good anymore
    Because they're old? Pretty sure I enjoy other musicians who are also old.

6. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    Because they're old? Pretty sure I enjoy other musicians who are also old.
    Because no Jello = no Dead Kennedys presumably. Still they'd be worth a gander, love East Bay Ray's psychedelic/surf/punk guitar

Anyone gonna go to the Cockney Rejects?
    I could never get into them, and I love me some oi music

7. Post
    All right enough of this bollocks, the real punks are touring

https://www.undertheradar.co.nz/news...-Announced.utr

Wow DKs Auckland gig sold out already. Sticky Filth only $25
    Last edited by Tormenta; 10th August 2018 at 12:29 pm.

8. Post
    Luicidal new album out in October, with Spanish language version of Suicidal's classic Institutionalized Tijuana No! is a famous band in their own right, Julieta Venegas sang for them:

http://dyingscene.com/news/luicidal-...ce-in-october/

The killer new album from Louiche Mayorga, the original bass player for Venice Beach, CA thrash punk legends Suicidal Tendencies and co-writer of that band’s most popular songs! 12 brand new tracks plus a very special Spanish language cover of the Suicidal classic “Institutionalized” featuring vocalist Ceci Bastida from the legendary Mexican ska-punk band Tijuana No! Avialble on both CD and limited edition blue vinyl!
    And it's here.

Traeme una coca por favor, solo te pido una coca ^__^
    Last edited by Tormenta; 21st September 2018 at 11:12 am.

9. Post
    Anyone going to IDLES on Sunday? Hit me up and we can grab a beer beforehand

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

10. Post
    enjoy it, they are so good live

11. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    enjoy it, they are so good live
    Yeah I've watched a lot of their live stuff on youtube, so much 'effin energy!

12. Post
    They playing The Tuning Fork at Spark?

13. Post
    Anyone else going to Propagandhi in May?

14. Post
    ^ woot ty, didn't know they were coming.

15. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    They playing The Tuning Fork at Spark?
    Yup

16. Post
    ^ Sunday and Monday?

17. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Sunday and Monday?
    Yup both nights

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

18. Post
    Bad Religion playing North Shore Events Centre (Eventfinda stadium) in December.
    Lagwagon playing Galatos in March 2020

19. Post
    Bad Religion tomorrow.

20. Post
    see you in the pit

21. Post
    Haha! more likely the upstairs

22. Post
    Bad Religion were legitimately awesome. Frenzal Rhomb were great too. (Missed Bodyjar.)

Fun times for going to a Wednesday night gig sober.

23. Post
    Bad Religion were ****ing amazing.

Played an incredible mix of songs, old and new.

Played everything I wanted except Kerosene which I don't think has ever been part of their live set.

24. Post
    Yer. I haven't really listened to anything post Process and there was more than enough.

I was wanting God Song and Suffer.

25. Post
    BR were awesome. Really hope they stick to their word and come back next year. 40th anniversary after all.
    The show was a tiny drop down since the last time I saw them in LA in 2014 but that was their last show of the year and they played a 33 song setlist with a lot of Suffer and No Control tracks. https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bad-r...cQuZrLptauhzlw plus I guess it was the added thrill of seeing them in their hometown? I dunno.

WillAY you should check out a lot of their post Process stuff. It craps all over the couple of albums that preceded process (Brett's hiatus)
    True North, New Maps of Hell, Empire Strikes First and Age of Unreason are all solid as, Dissent of Man has some good stuff but didnt hit with me as much.