Results 1,226 to 1,235 of 1235

1. Post
    BorgWarner wrote:
    Did you need a forklift to move it?

Ordered 2 Kef R400B subwoofers which will turn up around Wednesday - each is probably smaller than your old sub. Never managed to sell my old B&W 8" subs so I might use one on the centre channel and put the other one in the garage.
    Only just fit in the CX9

- - - Updated - - -

SirGrim wrote:
    You don’t find the reflective gloss finishes distracting?
    Nope. Isn't any when angled correctly.

2. Post
    Finally got the back row seats purchased and in

3. Post
    Oh my!

4. Post
    Finally got around to mostly finishing up the lounge install. Setup up a pair of front in wall speakers (kef ci4100ql-thx ; 3x4" drivers for low + 4" uni-q for mid and tweeter). Also bought a second hand SVS SB13 subwoofer from TradeMe last week. Still have my old jade 2c centre. Wall hung my computer monitor and designed a desk unit with programmable led shelf. Everything is voice activated :-P It's nice to have less wires everywhere.

Still have to fix up some pencil marks and other marks on the wall, and will probably run a sub woofer cable under the house and put the sub in a different spot.
    Last edited by kiwijunglist; 17th November 2019 at 11:19 pm.

5. Post
    Surround speakers are up

6. Post
    Dude, that looks sick.

7. Post
    Oh wow, amazing! What did you use to mount the speakers?

8. Post
    krashersmasher wrote:
    Dude, that looks sick.
    That's mate.

BrentSt wrote:
    Oh wow, amazing! What did you use to mount the speakers?
    The speakers come with mounting brackets and screws, made it embarrassingly easy. I just set up a laser level to make sure they were all the right height.

9. Post
    what screen? is that a projector under the step

10. Post
    Kog wrote:
    what screen? is that a projector under the step
    Haven't purchased projector or screen yet. Under the step is the power socket for the front row.

Next port of call is some acoustic panels and a couple of Emotiva amps.