CS:GO Megathread

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)

1. Post
    Still remember having 56k while others started to get cable - low ping bastards ; (

2. Post
    After my Saturday night gaming I might as well have been playing on 56k

3. Post
    HPB til '08

jdz that shit was TIGHTTIGHTTIGHT

4. Post
    jdz here is my usp bink I was talking about ;D
    Soz about the quality, not sure what happened I think I must of had fraps on terrible setting when I captured it from in game or something

5. Post
    Holy shit that's pretty huge haha

6. Post
    sic.verse wrote:

I have people in the house that constantly stream, watch videos on you tube 24/7. It's not so much about my ping.
    QoS

Priority on your IP with a guaranteed 3mbps you'll be alright

7. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Still remember having 56k while others started to get cable - low ping bastards ; (

8. Post
    I liked the part where Cole stops to congratulate himself.

9. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    I liked the part where Cole stops to congratulate himself.
    It was pretty huge tbh :P

10. Post
    More Clips

How to re-take top site on nuke with a usp

It was pretty common for situations like this to happen in - apw .

11. Post
    hahahaha classic

12. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    You and krisis were the two I used to play with that didn't have broadband for ages!

Although at the start bitstream was dog shit when I got it haha

13. Post

14. Post
    rofl voxe are going to get bent over sideways and butt ****ed

15. Post
    I don't think so tbh I doubt they'll win but they'll definitely be able to compete with a few of the top20 teams, maybe not the top 10 but definitely top20.
    iCHOR went to WCG when it was source and did quite well, made it to the 1/4s and even the likes of PX and Halcyon gave some top teams scares in 1.6 and CZ, I don't think it'll be any different for VOX.

I hope they do well though, it's pretty huge to attend MSi and DH! Pretty excite for this

16. Post
    I remember watching px play back in 1.6 - believe it was the WCG? I've never been overly interested in 'pro' gaming but it was awesome; whole community got behind them and they did pretty bloody well too (were pretty unlucky if I remember correctly)

17. Post
    I was talking to infidel at a lan a few years back and he reminded me of that time they won T pistol on aztec against a top team but the server crashed and they had to restart the game and lost T pistol the second time

18. Post
    jdz wrote:
    I don't think so tbh I doubt they'll win but they'll definitely be able to compete with a few of the top20 teams, maybe not the top 10 but definitely top20.
    iCHOR went to WCG when it was source and did quite well, made it to the 1/4s and even the likes of PX and Halcyon gave some top teams scares in 1.6 and CZ, I don't think it'll be any different for VOX.

I hope they do well though, it's pretty huge to attend MSi and DH! Pretty excite for this
    First of all they are pretty arrogant thinking they will get an invite to dreamhack (they wont) they wont even make it past the qualifiers for it.
    As much as they are overated I would like to see them play a match against of the top teams just so they can get their asses handed to them

19. Post
    I remember watching MGL games px v Defiance with a shit ton of people watching, hell even my team Zen in novice used to draw 20 or specs.
    That was the peak of CS here.

20. Post
    MGL was a well set up comp. Enjoyed watching and playing in the 2 seasons i played.

21. Post
    spreezy wrote:
    First of all they are pretty arrogant thinking they will get an invite to dreamhack (they wont) they wont even make it past the qualifiers for it.
    As much as they are overated I would like to see them play a match against of the top teams just so they can get their asses handed to them
    Yeah I doubt they'll get an invite, they may get one based on the fact they're from Oceania but not based on anything else.
    I don't think they're overrated and I think they will make it out of the BYOC, groupstages for the main comp though... That's another story all together.

22. Post
    MGL was the days...

23. Post
    mmario wrote:
    I remember watching MGL games px v Defiance with a shit ton of people watching, hell even my team Zen in novice used to draw 20 or specs.
    That was the peak of CS here.
    I remember getting my ass handed to me in these games

Was tighter on LAN wcg 03 though, those were the days

24. Post
    You had a bit of a fan club in those days
    Not as big as Simcores but

25. Post
    Is anyone on here ranked around Distinguished/Master Guardian elite? looking for people in the same skill group to play with !!