CS:GO Megathread

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 12359

1. Post
    elemunk wrote:
    Just started playing this and wondering if anyone can help me out with a couple questions.

Do you need to pay real money to buy keys to unlock item skins, or can you earn them?

Also It seems every game or so people are awarded stuff (I got a box that needs a key once), is this random? is it always boxes or can you get skins too?

Cheers.
    Yes you need to pay money to buy keys (selling cases / map drops can build up over time).

At the end of a map drops are random, I think theres a limit of case drops (4 per person a week?).
    Some of the map drops can sell for a decent amount of cash.

2. Post
    Lets go Navi!

42 value win

3. Post
    Ksharrrrrrrrp

4. Post
    Casters casting casters

5. Post
    Navi stomp TSM.

6. Post
    NA casters getting caked in the face.

7. Post
    I watched both games.

Na vi were amazing.

Dat come back vs liquid on dust2

8. Post
    that clutch by edward >.< i actually screamed when he clutched

9. Post
    Global Elites and SMFC's, this is my life now V_V Just a lowly LEM and getting 16-4'd .

10. Post
    bzE wrote:
    Global Elites and SMFC's, this is my life now V_V Just a lowly LEM and getting 16-4'd .
    Solo or?

I'm noticing more and more unbalanced games in my solo experience too. I'm only a wee babby LE and keep having to play Sups.

11. Post
    Yeah solo.

LEM has been great, lots of 15-15 scores and very very close games. Last night it decided the other side needed SMFC's and Globals. Hopefully it was just lack of players and not Valve deciding I'm good enough (cause it was a stomping)

12. Post
    I've heard people refer to games like that as "rank up games", ie, if you win it, there's a high likelihood of ranking up due to beating players of higher rank... so maybe you're getting close to the top of LEM and that was a "rank up game".

This is just based on speculation though, officially I don't know if MM actually does anything like this... but in my own experience it seems to check out.

13. Post
    I'm too inconsistent to get any higher. Guess I'll move to Faceit or something.

14. Post
    bzE wrote:
    I'm too inconsistent to get any higher. Guess I'll move to Faceit or something.
    Just got to carry every game bro

15. Post
    Don't go to FaceIT or CEVO tbh, both are filled with mongloids.

ESEA is borderline okay - with how good VAC has been recently, MM is actually pretty void of cheaters. I'm currently playing all Global games and rarely suspect anyone (which, if you ask Kov/Opaque, is pretty rare).

The only problem is that 64 tick. I have no idea HOW they can't provide 128tick servers, it's ridiculous.

16. Post

17. Post
    blitzzfury wrote:
    (which, if you ask Kov/Opaque, is pretty rare)

18. Post
    blitzzfury wrote:
    I'm currently playing all Global games and rarely suspect anyone (which, if you ask Kov/Opaque, is pretty rare).

19. Post
    Been a while since I did an edit:

20. Post
    nice music and edit

Finally decided to grind this rank up thing after three weeks+ no net. Got smfc yay, might try for global before hitting esea again.
    Last edited by PhillipNZ; 25th November 2015 at 4:18 am.

21. Post
    Funny, I've been findign a tonne of cheaters around LEM/Supreme level.

real nice ace too envy, wp

22. Post
    It might just be the fact that I'm vastly better than I was and also not getting jewed every round cos Opaque team flashes me.

23. Post
    vin` wrote:
    Funny, I've been findign a tonne of cheaters around LEM/Supreme level.

real nice ace too envy, wp
    We had a cheater on our team last night. Just after half time, score was 12-3 our way and he had 4 kills. He got vacced in the middle of second pistol round lmao. First time seeing that happen. I got pissed cause the win doesn't count or whatever and I dropped a 30 with 3 4ks.

24. Post
    Not sure your win doesn't count? Just the ones who are partied with him?

25. Post
    I have 3 cobblestone cases... do I open them?!