CS:GO Megathread

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 12359

1. Post
    Played cs for the first time today after the operation, shit is hard with 1 eye but still do-able. Still managed to 20 bomb the few games i played. Nuke is just lols. Dafuk happened?!

2. Post
    Are you one eyed forever ansis?

3. Post
    BananaManzK3 wrote:
    Played cs for the first time today after the operation, shit is hard with 1 eye but still do-able. Still managed to 20 bomb the few games i played. Nuke is just lols. Dafuk happened?!
    Glad to hear you're getting back into it man!

4. Post
    **** yeah Ansis that's awesome

Also, Nuke should be way easier for you now with it not being super dark xD

How long til full recovery?

5. Post
    opaque wrote:
    **** yeah Ansis that's awesome

Also, Nuke should be way easier for you now with it not being super dark xD

How long til full recovery?
    Am on steroid drops and have stitches in my eye for a year or so. So next year will have stitches taken out.
    This is what the stitches look like, not my eye though. - http://i.imgur.com/Lg3V8re.jpg

6. Post
    clip wrote:
    Yeah I hope to god csgo doesn't go free2play, they'll destroy it with hats and new weapons and clothes and other bullshit like they did to tf2
    CS:GO is already following that model; just with skins/stickers/other crap rather than anything that impacts on gameplay.
    BananaManzK3 wrote:
    Am on steroid drops and have stitches in my eye for a year or so. So next year will have stitches taken out.
    This is what the stitches look like, not my eye though. - http://i.imgur.com/Lg3V8re.jpg

Holy sh*t, just cringed hard. Good luck on the recovery

7. Post
    BananaManzK3 wrote:
    Dayyuuuuuummmm, hope it all goes smoothly man. A year? Does the eye heal really slow or something? Or is it because they had to flatten out your cornea and it has to be held for a while so it doesn't just revert? (I'm clueless lololol)

8. Post
    Hi, are there any LAN tournaments at all in Auckland anymore?

9. Post
    Leeyam wrote:
    Hi, are there any LAN tournaments at all in Auckland anymore?
    http://www.pingzero.co.nz/

Is about the only one worth mentioning

10. Post
    opaque wrote:
    Dayyuuuuuummmm, hope it all goes smoothly man. A year? Does the eye heal really slow or something? Or is it because they had to flatten out your cornea and it has to be held for a while so it doesn't just revert? (I'm clueless lololol)
    Yeah basically, they have the stitches in because the eye shape changes and i need my eye to accept the new tissue from another body and make sure everything is okay and the tissue is completely healed over. Funny thing is, i can completely see the different in terms of bad eyesight to the condition i have if i take out the contact in my left eye because it's so much different and it's just so much better to have bad eyesight in general than the condition lol.

If they the stitches out too early then it could mean the cornea could fall out and stuff and basically the contents of my eye would spill over and i'd be blind with no repair. So the year is just that security measure, but it seems like my recovery is going pretty steady. So we'll see.

11. Post
    Damn that's some scary stuff, Ansis.

12. Post
    That's pretty heavy bro, hope the recovery goes well!

13. Post
    BoL Ans1s

14. Post
    BananaManzK3 wrote:
    Yeah basically, they have the stitches in because the eye shape changes and i need my eye to accept the new tissue from another body and make sure everything is okay and the tissue is completely healed over. Funny thing is, i can completely see the different in terms of bad eyesight to the condition i have if i take out the contact in my left eye because it's so much different and it's just so much better to have bad eyesight in general than the condition lol.

If they the stitches out too early then it could mean the cornea could fall out and stuff and basically the contents of my eye would spill over and i'd be blind with no repair. So the year is just that security measure, but it seems like my recovery is going pretty steady. So we'll see.
    hope everything works out for you mate, you got my energy bro

15. Post

16. Post
    n1

17. Post
    Might jam this tonight. Anybody want to queue with some dudes that don't remember how to play?

18. Post
    mac-one-oh wrote:
    Might jam this tonight. Anybody want to queue with some dudes that don't remember how to play?
    Yeah I'll be playing a little bit tonight.

19. Post
    We just got rekt 0-16 and 5-16 haha

20. Post
    This Liquid/Fnatic game is tops

21. Post
    It's tense, I had to drive to work halfway thru, had audio only stream on in the car.... was hype AF but couldn't see anything loooooool

22. Post
    Liquid beat Fnatic

Adren [email protected]?!

23. Post
    Man epic game of dust2. NA still lives!

24. Post
    bzE wrote:
    Liquid beat Fnatic

Adren [email protected]?!
    Funny how much better he is playing now that he isn't calling for them at all. That being said Koosta definitely has more upside, and is significantly younger so that was a good roster swap.

25. Post
    Ahh yes where is koosta? Rosters locked?

Also, wishing I maxed on Navi, only half maxed this stomp.