(4 votes)
Results 12,326 to 12,350 of 12350

1. Post
    I'm still waiting for this "Massive Swedish shuffle!!!11!!!"
    Instead we just get another GODSENT/fnatic shuffle

2. Post
    for those who were there for my charity stream in 2015

https://twitter.com/blitzzfury/statu...01501873070080
    Last edited by blitzzfury; 27th February 2017 at 7:22 pm.

3. Post
    Nip kick another fifth;

Pyth, the fifth, the sacrificial lamb,
    Saw the screams before him,
    Filled the space with all his grace,
    To soothe the kingdoms aching​,
    Could not fix the kings lost face,
    And the great knight sent him packing,
    He looked for solace in the solemn old forest,
    But the threat had fast been following,
    Hassan, the storm and his mighty chest,
    Did naught as the dragon took hold,
    Pyth mustered and fought his best,
    But just as the legend foretold,
    He was gone like all the rest.
    Last edited by PhillipNZ; 14th March 2017 at 7:36 pm.

4. Post
    Anyone keen on a MW M9 Lore $850 ??

5. Post
    Anyone tried playing csgo on 4G broadband? Was the ping stable?

6. Post
    Ping is fine if your coverage is good, but the packet loss/choke can be brutal.

7. Post
    Anyone have any idea how to fix this shite that is constantly spamming my console.

Requesting session from tsnt#111 (ip). Ping = 205+-1=204 (front+back=total).
    Discarding inactive session on tsnt#111 (ip). lostack_ping
    Discarding inactive session on tsnt#111 (IP). lostack_ping

8. Post
    Try typing developer 0 in console ?

Otherwise, no idea :<

9. Post
    Cheeps wrote:
    Anyone have any idea how to fix this shite that is constantly spamming my console.

Discarding inactive session on tsnt#111 (IP). lostack_ping
    I'm getting the exact same shit since the Canals update, makes it impossible to see how much you tagged people for.

10. Post
    Selling my inventory if anyone wants a deal. m9 fac new doppler, cool awp and stat trak ak which are all suppppper cool.

11. Post
    New Windows 10 update due the 11th giving big increases in FPS when using the new Game Mode.

12. Post
    Is buying second round (losing first) a thing now? On Europe servers everyone does this and says it is the way to play. But they are also terrible at ecoing as a team. Everyone plays for kills and disregards teamwork.

13. Post
    Has been for a while.

14. Post
    Well it seems like it never works, and we end up losing 4 rounds unnecessarily.

15. Post
    How many of you guys have teams that would want to play in a competitive online tournament im making? Currently no prizes though due to just starting off.

16. Post
    there are a few teams

17. Post
    Anyone over for IEM in Sydney? Should come catch up for a beer or 16 and play some CS for shits n gigs. I have 2 gaming rigs and a laptop, if 2 people can rack their rigs together we could LAN for a day or some shit. Got gigabit fiber so <15 ping.

18. Post
    Keen to start taking this game more seriously, looking for more mature NZ players 18+ currently unranked as i'm not really enthusiastic about normal matchmaking was LEM or some sh*t back in the day though! 1700 hours, so i'm alright i suppose... Willing to start paying for ESEA again just don't really have anyone to play with

My steam user name: GLOCKJUMP - URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Glockjump

Please feel free to add me, even if you just want to play surf/casual i'm usually active! Just say you found me on here

Really hoping to see some of you online soon!

- Jordan

19. Post
    So I saw Fnatic post about this site where you play competitive CSGO and try to win stuff. You just link your Steam account, join the website competitions/tournaments, play competitive like you normally would and then copy/paste your match results to the website. https://www.pwnwin.com/
    I know referrals aren't allowed but if anyone wants to join and help me out, I can pm a referral.

20. Post
    May be a long shot but ya never know! Anyone keen for a Karambit Gamma Doppler Emerald?

FV 0.035

https://opsk.in/i/34yuet

PM if interested.

Thanks
    Alex

21. Post
    Valve finally fixing the pistols and now updates to Aimpunch!

Might have to start playing CS again!

22. Post
    Anyone keen on a MW M9 Lore 725$?

23. Post
    Wanting to take the game more seriously and play with like minded people, I am aiming to one day hit GE and then play in ESEA

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089300846/

Feel free to add me, I'm 28, friendly and very keen to learn.

Cheers!

24. Post
    Lol this new 'trust factor' matchmaking is an absolute shitshow so far.

25. Post
    Coldzera is nuts