Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post

2. Post

Companies To Buy From & What They Sell

Alleta wrote:
    Ordered TFV8 from these guys. It's said free shipping when order over $15.
    http://www.3fvape.com/home/9474-auth...-diameter.html
    Nice, I went ahead and did the same - Along with an alien SMOK kit, some atomizers and some juice. That site seems pretty decent for everything besides e-liquid. I paid only $1 for shipping to NZ and only because I chose the fastest shipping method. I just wish I ordered on Friday or Monday when you could use a voucher code from their Facebook for I think 28% off all orders.

My current e-sig is about 3 years old. model is iTaste MVP. Its been submerged in Water before and its pretty had it. I'm surprised it still works. I hope this new one lasts the same amount of time.

3. Post
    Fasttech now offer a free NZ express shipping option. I ordered a few things on the 28th Dec and it looks like they'll arrive tomorrow. Not bad for over the Xmas break!

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 585
Size:  40.1 KB

4. Post
    Ordered today and it was .39 cents, still not bad.

5. Post
    Does anyone have a preferred supplier/shop East to south Auckland? I've a friend who's keen to give up smoking but he needs to go there and get some advice.

Cheers.

6. Post
    Bump

7. Post
    Just tell him to do some googling and watch YouTube videos. Most gear is sold online and nearly all of the actual vaping shops are stupidly overpriced. Check out the vapingkiwi or hbvapour websites.

8. Post
    Looks like you can't buy e liquid with nicotine in it in NZ anymore? Anyone have suggestions of where to buy from? Is it fine to import? Suggested vaping to a friend of mine who is giving up smoking, kinda sold him on the idea of weening off nicotine.

9. Post
    Anymore? It's never been "legal" to sell eliquid with nicotine in NZ so it's possible they've just cracked down

I buy mine from vapewild, cheap as and quick shipping, most importantly they're consistent, lots of the cheaper companies struggle with it

10. Post
    Two Cousins and Electronic Tonics, both great.

11. Post
    Ordered some Samsung 18650 25R batteries + cases from Vaporium (https://vapourium.nz/) and a Sample box from The Buyers Club https://www.eliquids.nz/products/sample-box as they can add nicotine for you and it's local.

All of this ordered at 11pm last night and ready for shipping at 11 this morning. I called yesterday for some advice and they were very helpful on the phone, so far the experience has been very positive. I'll report back once I have everything all in one place.

12. Post
    anyone know where can order the good price smok g-priv 2??/really want to get one
    Last edited by stone111000; 1st November 2017 at 9:24 pm.

13. Post
    stone111000 wrote:
    anyone know where can order the good price smok g-priv 2??/really want to get one
    vaping kiwi?

14. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Fasttech now offer a free NZ express shipping option. I ordered a few things on the 28th Dec and it looks like they'll arrive tomorrow. Not bad for over the Xmas break!

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 585
Size:  40.1 KB
    Have bought quite a few bits and pieces off Fasttech and paid for Express ePacket before it was free. Always received the package within less than 2 weeks. Also get quite a bit of discount on vape gear whenever you use the coupon code MAP

15. Post
    Fasttech are notorious for supplying counterfeit goods. I bought a Kangertech topbox and it fried itself inside of 2months. Kangertech have openly advised that they do not supply anything to fasttech.