Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789

1. Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle...ectid=12141921

Interesting.

I found no flavour at all, and PG only was the only thing that didn't make me cough like h***.

2. Post
    Tried vaping for a month but it was not helpful at all, so I just quit smoking, cold turkey. It's been 3 months since I last smoked a cigarette.

3. Post
    Any recommendations for pod vapes? I just got the Vapo Haiz and am enjoying it, but think I should probably find a refillable one because the pods are expensive

Prefer something that's activated by inhaling

4. Post
    Sounds serious. Why people knowingly inhale potentially dangerous substances into their lungs for conversion into the blood stream is beyond me?

Oh well ... they will suffer their own consequences

5. Post
    KiwiTT wrote:
    Sounds serious. Why people knowingly inhale potentially dangerous substances into their lungs for conversion into the blood stream is beyond me?

Oh well ... they will suffer their own consequences
    Health officials have said patients have described vaping a variety of substances, including nicotine, marijuana-based products and do-it-yourself "home brews."
    Good reason to regulate this product.

Also, f*** that headline. "mystery illness linked to vaping". More like "idiots vape things they shouldn't".

It's about as scientifically valid as saying "mystery illness linked to breathing"

/rant

In other news, I haven't vaped in aaaaaages, will probably get around to selling my kit soon if anyone is after some decent gear for cheap.

6. Post
    how many cases of lung cancer recorded in the same time period?

yes 100 cases sucks, but it needs to be unpacked further and a lot more precisely before a headline like that should exist, did all 100 people buy supplies from the same place, what was it theyve been vaping for the last while and so many more questions, it doesnt even remotely surprise me KiwiTT posted it with the wording he did, but it should be taken with an eye of skepticism