1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    really ? it is a toon isnt it?

3. Post
    I, for one, am offended!

4. Post
    That's a very interesting moral situation. Unfortunately for Ellen there are probably far worse things that could harm her image out there than a naked character model.

5. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    really ? it is a toon isnt it?
    Pretty much. And while it's certainly a highly detailed model of the female form ( ) it's not actually hers anyway, so I don't see the problem.

6. Post
    If it's not her body then why would anyone care... Not even that fap worthy tbh.

7. Post
    If it's not her actual body then I want my money back goddamit.

8. Post
    Leaked nudes sure aren't what they used to be

9. Post
    I always found people making nude mods to be bottom layer creepy. It just seems extremely desperate to me.

10. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    I always found people making nude mods to be bottom layer creepy. It just seems extremely desperate to me.

11. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    If it's not her actual body then I want my money back goddamit.

12. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    I always found people making nude mods to be bottom layer creepy.
    If only it were... If only.

13. Post
    If they didn't use an actual actress no one would even care.

14. Post
    Why is it in the game anyway...this is not a nude mod.

15. Post
    QUICK remove those nude pictures before some child kills a whole bunch of people somewhere... in the usa.

16. Post
    bzE wrote:
    If they didn't use an actual actress no one would even care.
    This.

Funniest comment I saw on reddit "I always imagined Ellen Page to have a huge bush". Lol!

17. Post
    My question is, if they never intended for the character in the game to be portrayed naked, then why on earth did the 3D Model Artists and texture artists create private parts other than just basic shapes?

18. Post
    Rezoken wrote:
    My question is, if they never intended for the character in the game to be portrayed naked, then why on earth did the 3D Model Artists and texture artists create private parts other than just basic shapes?
    Hmm.....good point there.

19. Post
    Isn't it obvious? Because David Cage is a dirty old man.

If he could buy a sexbot like the one below, he'd probably get a half-dozen for the bonus harem trophy.

20. Post
    Rezoken wrote:
    Maybe they considered it and then decided not to portray the character naked?

21. Post
    Thank you Bang Ya Dead, that was an awesome read

22. Post
    So his google search was something like 'vulnerable 16 year old girl image'.

I think Eva hit the nail on the head!