1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Boo hoo. Wish she would go do something else like getting some acting skills instead playing cry baby all the time. She's coming across as really annoying.

3. Post
    I don't suppose there's a more credible source for this story? A quote from Ellen Page saying she's considering legal action even? I know Sony PR have made a statement but thus far i've yet to find anything from Ellen page other than your typical "Hollywood Spectator" rumors that she may consider legal action "amid talks" (by unknown and unmentioned parties).

It's like reading a Women's Weekly article really.

SirGrim wrote:
    Boo hoo. Wish she would go do something else like getting some acting skills instead playing cry baby all the time. She's coming across as really annoying.
    How? There's not a single direct quote or comment from her on the issue.

4. Post
    She's usually typecast as an emotional whinge-fest. I don't think Grim was referencing any behaviour from her in regards to this specific situation.

5. Post
    If that's the case then my bad, but the last part of the comment felt related to the article.

6. Post
    Here's the evidence so far for this possible lawsuit.

It's pure link bait.Like the time everyone was writing about her annoyance at The Last of Us.

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Contract violation is something you should just put up with?

8. Post
    “The images are from an illegally hacked console and is very damaging for Ellen Page,” a Sony representative told Cinema Blend.
    Fair enough but...

“It’s not actually her body.”
    wait... what? Statements seem a little contradictory!

9. Post
    If there is a 'no-nudity' policy, then why would her (or whoever the body was modelled on) whole body be textured? Surely you'd think it'd just be a wireframe or something down there if you're not supposed to control the camera.

10. Post
    “The images are from an illegally hacked console and is very damaging for Ellen Page,” a Sony representative told Cinema Blend.

“It’s not actually her body.”

11. Post
    How could they be so stupid as to actually texture the areas of the model intended to not be visible in the normal game, when there was a strict agreement not to show her naked? They were leaving themselves completely open to an accidental leak like this which would get them sued.

12. Post
    Until she says it herself, I wont believe it.
    So many journalists outright lied when the whole Ellie is Ellen Last of Us thing cam up that Ellen had to publicly announce that her statements are being twisted out of context, such a ridiculous story doesn't have any credibility in my eyes.

Sorry Caleb Dixon of hollywood spectator, if that is your real name.

13. Post
    surely Game Developers had learn't from the mistakes of GTA:SA, if it's there, someone will find it, even if it is not intended to be part of the game. Ellen Page has the right to defend her image.

14. Post
    Kiw Noob wrote:
    How could they be so stupid as to actually texture the areas of the model intended to not be visible in the normal game, when there was a strict agreement not to show her naked? They were leaving themselves completely open to an accidental leak like this which would get them sued.
    ^

15. Post
    It's weird; at no point during the 80's when I was playing table top Galaga down at Wizards Arcade did I ever consider that "shower scene" would be a term used to describe part of a video game. My how times have changed...

16. Post
    gooseman77 wrote:
    It's weird; at no point during the 80's when I was playing table top Galaga down at Wizards Arcade did I ever consider that "shower scene" would be a term used to describe part of a video game. My how times have changed...
    Multiple shower scenes as well.

17. Post
    Shame this is the only way the game can get media coverage, because you know, it sucked. Now people think they gonna see some titties and will go out and buy it for this possible opportunity LOL... Well played Sony.

Also 'VERY DAMAGING' troll lol, is someone suggesting she looks better then that underneath? I DEMAND TO SEE THE PROOF! 'Show us your titties!'.

LOL, some people take nudity of the human body far to serious, its nothing sacred ffs people, welcome to nature!

18. Post
    wyzouski wrote:
    surely Game Developers had learn't from the mistakes of GTA:SA, if it's there, someone will find it, even if it is not intended to be part of the game. Ellen Page has the right to defend her image.
    Since it's not her body, why the uproar? It's like me taking a photo of her face and photoshopping it to some nude photo I found on the Internet. Hell if I google it, I'll probably find a photoshop image of a nude Ellen Page.

19. Post
    Nork22 wrote:
    Since it's not her body, why the uproar? It's like me taking a photo of her face and photoshopping it to some nude photo I found on the Internet. Hell if I google it, I'll probably find a photoshop image of a nude Ellen Page.
    Except that you haven't got a written contract agreeing that you won't do that

20. Post
    jaygee wrote:
    Except that you haven't got a written contract agreeing that you won't do that
    Pure speculation on the contract: she agree to have her faced map. They agree they won't map her body. So they had to get another model to map the body to make all the parties happy. As I haven't seen the pictures from the debug, I would assume that the body is like a barbie doll. Unless of course David Cage likes his polygon nipples.

21. Post
    ^
    I Googled it just now, the debug screens are anatomically correct.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...om_beyond_two/
    See mirrored link at the end of the thread.