1. Post
    Make new Death Knight.

Start out pre-WOTLK, level 55-58
    Arrive in LHC, cataclysm era, level 58-59
    Arrive in Outland, TBC era, level 59-68
    Arrive in Northrend, WOTLK era, level 69-80
    Arrive in Mount Hyjal/etc, cataclysm era, level 80-85
    Arrive in Pandaria, pandaria era, level 85-90
    Arrive in Draenor, pre-TBC, level 91-95...?

2. Post
    lvl 100 ****

3. Post
    I seem to recall there was hints that the level cap this time around will be 100.

Picking v. 2 treatment for Outland, and hopefully more Ethereals (maybe even get to see K'aresh? One lives in hope...). Storyline I'm thinking will revolve around the Burning Legion, but doubt we will see Sargeras just yet, more likely his Eredar lieutenants.

4. Post
    I'm expecting level cap to be 95, saving 100 for the next expansion.

5. Post
    garosh drops BoA gear that is up to level 100 active. this indicated the next expac is level 100

6. Post
    in 12 hours you'll all know anyway when the next xpac is announced

7. Post
    Seems like a time travel xpac. For people without a level 90 thy can insta boost to 90 to start playing right away.

Level cap raised to 100

Was kinda hoping that they would announce a HD remake of the first three games

8. Post
    Xpac announced

Features:

New world: Draenor. Additionally Outlands is re-done, so 2 new worlds.
    Player Garrisons
    New character models
    Level cap raised to 100
    Can boost characters to level 90
    New world pvp zone (finally, MoP sucked in this regard)
    And of course dungeons and raids

Nothing about new BG's or Arena's.

9. Post
    New info: Only ONE character per account can be boosted to level 90. It looks like this feature is for new players to the game so they can instantly get into the newes content.

10. Post
    Watching the WoW What's Next panel now, artwork looking awesome

11. Post
    ...iiinterdasting...

Not entirely sure how I feel about this one

12. Post
    lol pvp been like 40 mins of just constant talking thank god its a free stream

13. Post
    Looks meh. Only good thing is Outlands getting redone.

14. Post
    •Garrosh will be put on trial and escape before a verdict. He is going back in time, altering the current timeline slightly.
    •Garrosh's goal is to stop the Orcs from drinking the blood of Mannoroth and building the Iron Horde using technology from the present.
    •The end of this expansion is going to spill over into the next one. Many more expansions are lined up now.

15. Post
    Draenor world map:

16. Post

17. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    garosh drops BoA gear that is up to level 100 active. this indicated the next expac is level 100
    Oh right, I forgot about those.

kransky wrote:
    Looks meh. Only good thing is Outlands getting redone.
    I don't think outlands is getting redone. I mean, where would you level after 60 if outlands is the 90+ area in WoD?

18. Post
    Soan wrote:
    I don't think outlands is getting redone. I mean, where would you level after 60 if outlands is the 90+ area in WoD?
    Its a new world and a new time, as in Outlands at level 60 is not the same Outlands at level 90, they are different worlds within the game.

Additionally this level 90 Outlands will not have all the same zones as level 60, only some will be there and they look very different.

The new leveling path will be: Azeroth > Current Outlands > Northrend > Azeroth again > Pandaria > Draenor & Old Outlands

19. Post
    Yeah I saw the map, looks pretty different.

Also:
    UBRS will come back as a Heroic Dungeon and Leveling dungeon.
    ooooooh.

20. Post
    Ok, so.

Liking: Getting to see the old lore figures in their prime - Blackhand, will probably see Doomhammer as well, Grom, Durotan.

New character models - with hopefully a lot more customization (Orcs getting blackrock dark skin colour or dwarves getting wildhammer woad)

Flipside: Metzen has such a freakin hardon for orcs, don't wanna be another "blizz has horde bias omg" guy, but seriously, Better damn well get some Alliance story threads picked up (obvious pick would be the Alleria/Turalyon thing) sometime.

Instant 90 is not a feature for me, I actually like the levelling experience, and get bored quick at max level. Got my 4th character closing in on 90 now. Would much, much rather have seen a overhaul of the levelling curves, the power spikes and lulls of certain classes in certain level brackets are kind of ridiculous, not to mention the uselessness of professions while levelling, (and I pretty much level to get to do new profession things!) really disappointed that they just opted to let you skip it all instead...

EDIT: also - Dance studio comeback!

Other wishes: Garrosh's Goblin Delorean mount.

21. Post
    Flex scaling will be used for Normal difficulty.
    I knew it!

22. Post
    For the last time Grim, you illiterate hack. It's not Outlands, it's not The Outlands.

It's Outland.

Gannon banned.

I'm not sure why Garrosh is still being used as a character, should have just dropped a bridge on him and used Anduin as a misguided Marty Mcfly.

23. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    I'm not sure why Garrosh is still being used as a character, should have just dropped a bridge on him and used Anduin as a misguided Marty Mcfly.
    ANDUIN: Velen, you've got to get me back, back to the Future!
    VELEN: Great Scott!

24. Post
    Given how raped and perverted the lore has become, it actually makes a whole lot of sense for a character to want to go back.

25. Post
    Seems like a bit of a holding pattern expansion. They remember the burning legion is a thing right?. Have not seen so much as a peep of that for how long now?.