Warlords of draenor

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)

1. Post
    next expac may be northrend again

2. Post
    Don't you mean Northrends? or The Northrends?

3. Post
    Nope

4. Post
    Some other ninteresting things:

No more hit/expertise
    return to "chance to do something nifty, like splash damage/healing" stats
    Item level/stat squish is a thing

5. Post
    this and HoTS actually have me pretty excited, content looks good so far (and they finally are redoing character models, awesome)

6. Post
    lol at costume contest some of the brew monks do look kinda cool though

7. Post
    Starkey wrote:
    lol at costume contest some of the brew monks do look kinda cool though
    The Winter Veil Pandaren was lol!

8. Post
    The whole garrison thing looks like a pretty neat way of implementing player housing. Instead of just having a house that you can decorate, you get a whole fort type thing that you can upgrade, with your own npcs and everything. WoD version of the farm I guess.

9. Post
    Item squish is confirmed. Looks WoD will take players back to vanilla stats. Ilvl is not reset though.

10. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Given how raped and perverted the lore has become, it actually makes a whole lot of sense for a character to want to go back.
    caring about The Lore in an mmo is like shitting in a urinal

11. Post
    Readiness?

12. Post
    teelo6 wrote:
    Readiness?
    It's a new stat, Readiness reduces cooldown timer and increases proc chance of trinkets and enchantments.

13. Post
    wow reforging is gone

14. Post
    Been reading the deets on MMO Champ, they're really shaking up a lot of the core features. Quite exciting!

15. Post
    Hearthstone final is awesome

16. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Been reading the deets on MMO Champ, they're really shaking up a lot of the core features. Quite exciting!
    Yeah a lot of the stuff sounds really good.

Even the movie sounds like it has a decent chance of at least being good and enjoyable to watch.

17. Post
    Best WoD news yet:

•There will be few or no daily quests at level 100!

•Blizzard building its own oQueue into WoD - WoD will ship with a cross-realm group finder for Raids/Dungeons/Arena's/Battleground/Rated Battleground/Old Content farming etc - Blizzard wants LFR and dungeon finder to be last resorts and wants players to create groups from friends instead

• Using cross-realm group finder or forming groups from friends and guildies will reward 10% bonus valor above using dungeon finder or LFR

•The stats on armor will now change based on your spec. Plate drops and it will have whatever stats your class needs, no more Intellect plate! No more PvP Priest Healing set and PvP Priest DPS set, just a Priest set. - In other words when you change spec from Tank to Healing, your gear stats will change from Tanking to Healing - this is why Reforging is gone

18. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    •Blizzard building its own oQueue into WoD - WoD will ship with a cross-realm group finder for Raids/Dungeons/Arena's/Battleground/Rated Battleground/Old Content farming etc - Blizzard wants LFR and dungeon finder to be last resorts and wants players to create groups from friends instead
    Lol at the comments on the facebook group for oQueue:

Greg Single I look forward to Blizzard screwing it up horribly, and falling back on good old oQueue
    2 hours ago · Like · 2
    Rob McInnis they'll push to disable oQueue due to the bandwidth of the mesh. proper implementation would be to support group info being synchronized between realms
    2 hours ago · Like
    Greg Single Perchance they'll make a proper API for it and open it up allowing for some customization. Oh wait, that'll never happen. But one can dream.
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
    Kevin Vig FUUUUUUUUUCK. Why couldnt there be someone there who would say"So your implementing oQueue?" I would have liked to see their reaction to that.
    2 hours ago · Like
    Kevin Vig And why does GC look like he smokes crack.
    2 hours ago · Like
    Greg Single And they all looked very proud that they invented the idea.
    2 hours ago · Like
    Kevin Vig I guess were using the term "invented" loosely
    2 hours ago · Like
    Greg Single Twas heavy sarcasm
    2 hours ago · Like · 1
    Rob McInnis "invented" being a synonym for "we grabbed that guy's 18+ month effort and called it our own"
    about an hour ago · Edited · Like
    Rob McInnis oh well.
    about an hour ago · Like
    David Watkins Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery. An implementation by Blizzard will perform better simply because they won't have to use all the weird workarounds that Tiny had do. Tiny did an excellent job with what he had, but I'm excited for the Blizzard version. It's still a Win for Tiny. He showed what was possible. He was the creator.
    16 minutes ago via mobile · Like

19. Post
    Starkey wrote:
    Hearthstone final is awesome.
    Edited: SPOOOOOOOILERS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Thanks asshole.

20. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    •There will be few or no daily quests at level 100!
    Thank goodness. This expansion might be worth playing after all. Daily quests were an absolute garbage substitution for actual content. I'm glad they're moving away from that.

21. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Thanks asshole.
    skillcap will win the wow pvp too

22. Post
    doesn't sound all to bad so far. just not to sure about the itemization changes

23. Post
    People are working on a side project to update the old Warcraft games to run on modern versions of Windows.
    Cool.

24. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    •The stats on armor will now change based on your spec. Plate drops and it will have whatever stats your class needs, no more Intellect plate! No more PvP Priest Healing set and PvP Priest DPS set, just a Priest set. - In other words when you change spec from Tank to Healing, your gear stats will change from Tanking to Healing - this is why Reforging is gone
    :/ I dunno about this... as somebody who likes to play multiple specs on each character you'd think I'd be all for something like this but it does remove such a big part of the game for me, and I really do like putting together and maintaining sets for different specs.

25. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    :/ I dunno about this... as somebody who likes to play multiple specs on each character you'd think I'd be all for something like this but it does remove such a big part of the game for me, and I really do like putting together and maintaining sets for different specs.
    It's no different than a priest swapping from Shadow to Disc or a shaman from Elemental to Resto currently.
    You can function with the same gear, but you still have to choose one spec to really optimise for.
    For shaman especially this is already done almost entirely using jewelry and trinkets.

This change is really just applying the same thing to all hybrids. It's more a quality of life improvement than anything else.