Warlords of draenor

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 1951

1. Post
    The Mrs started playing after watching the Warcract movie. Its great watching her discover all those things we all take for granted for the first time I wish i could be new as well, playing for the first time instead of being the cynical old hater I have become :X

2. Post
    Insai wrote:
    The Mrs started playing after watching the Warcract movie. Its great watching her discover all those things we all take for granted for the first time I wish i could be new as well, playing for the first time instead of being the cynical old hater I have become :X
    Pretty much the same here, except i never really played into it much at the begining.

Trying to find some guides on what to do once we hit max level but alot of the YT vid's out there expect the player to already know about everything even the ones titled for noobs.

Are there any basic tips from the players here, of course dumbed down to newbie level :P

3. Post
    Razorfoot wrote:
    Pretty much the same here, except i never really played into it much at the begining.

Trying to find some guides on what to do once we hit max level but alot of the YT vid's out there expect the player to already know about everything even the ones titled for noobs.

Are there any basic tips from the players here, of course dumbed down to newbie level :P
    Aw man that's such a broad question in WoW. It depends what you and your partner want to do. You guys gonna start running dungeons? PVP? Do you want to eventually raid?

Whats your plan?

4. Post
    Lennysaurus wrote:
    Aw man that's such a broad question in WoW. It depends what you and your partner want to do. You guys gonna start running dungeons? PVP? Do you want to eventually raid?

Whats your plan?
    Assuming you guys don't know each other there could be a strong chance he doesn't know what the dungeon/pvp/raiding thing is.

Once you hit max level, your general questing stops. Then you get to open up what path you'd like to do.

"PvP"
    Arena - team up in groups of 2, 3 or 5 to battle other human players in a small map environment, deathmatch style so last team standing wins. You earn points for a win, and lose points when you lose and are ranked out of everyone. Good to get the adrenaline going, or could be a relationship ender depending on how serious you take it.

Battlegrounds - team up in groups of 10, 15 or 40 to battle the opposing faction (Horde/Alliance) in a large scale map scenario with capture the flag/base type games. This is then divided into casual games or rated games, casual games you join with randoms and hope to win. Rated takes a bit more planning with either friends or the in-game recruitment system (max of 10 people per side in a rated battle or "RBG".

"PvE"
    Dungeons - team up in groups of 5 to smash computer based mobs and bosses. Bosses usually drop pieces of gear you can upgrade with. Generally have a healer, 3 damaging guys or "dps" and a tank.

Raids - team up in groups of 10, 25 or 40 people to do the above, but against harder level computer bosses and acquire better pieces of gear.

The above scenarios would take up most of your time when you hit max level. I've resubscribed and am hitting up all the new expansions changes, but only do PvP so if you're looking to get into that then give me a buzz, happily show you the ropes.

5. Post
    I have a rough idea of the PVP content and dungeons, coming from a multitude of other MMO's but im just uncertain with WoW's terms and the amass of content it has.

Its a little bit overwhelming but I guess my question was kinda answered. Raids.

What are garrisons all about also?

6. Post
    Garrisons don't really matter anymore. They're going to be nerfed into uselessness next patch, and there isn't enough time to gear up followers to get any real gains.

7. Post
    I've started back after not playing since WoD released. I understand that the pre-Legion patch will introduce the majority of class/ability changes so does that mean that I'll be able to level my chars to 100 with the new system before Legion launches to help me decide what I want to play?

8. Post
    Nesian wrote:
    I've started back after not playing since WoD released. I understand that the pre-Legion patch will introduce the majority of class/ability changes so does that mean that I'll be able to level my chars to 100 with the new system before Legion launches to help me decide what I want to play?
    Its up on the PTR already. Check it out for yourself!

9. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Its up on the PTR already. Check it out for yourself!
    Yep, you can get L100 premade characters on the PTR now, awesome way to test out the classes at max level with all the new Legion talents/specs.

10. Post
    Good call! I was hoping I could level one of my own characters from 85-90 to 100 before Legion using the new talents/specs to learn how to play them since it's been years since I played those classes and they've changed so much since then.

11. Post
    So seems they've announced the HFC nerf:

Hellfire Citadel loot is now part of the new Legion bonus systems. This means that instead of hoping for a Warforged upgrade of +6ilvls, your Hellfire Citadel item can have a variety of item levels, in increments of +5ilvls.
    Anything up to +15 over the base ilvl has the "warforged" description.
    An loot over +15 of the base ilvl has the "Titanforged" description.

In terms of bosses:
    Hellfire Citadel should be easier to clear: all bosses have the Demoralized debuff.
    Demoralized = 30% dmg decrease, 40% health decrease.
    Last edited by S15Silvia; 18th July 2016 at 12:49 pm.

12. Post
    who wants to carry me moose mount? cheers guys!

13. Post
    Plenty of moose pugs in the premade finder.

14. Post
    lol wut

Attached Images

15. Post
    bro get that rare.

16. Post
    Already did. Toy didn't drop. Been killing him for months. Bitch never drops the shit.

17. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Already did. Toy didn't drop. Been killing him for months. Bitch never drops the shit.
    Well, let me tell you about how I've been killing illidan since Wrath and have never seen the fricken shield...

ONE DAY!!!

18. Post
    I got my Warglaives a couple of days ago

19. Post
    Oh my... a former guildie just sent me this. Warning: convicted pedo article.

That was our guild leader on Scrub'Thos during WOTLK ICC-era. The guild was <eMotion>. I hated the sound of his voice on vent, and only stuck around because I had a few friends in his guild.

After all the shit he used to give me after I gquit, seeing that just makes me chuckle.

20. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Oh my... a former guildie just sent me this. Warning: convicted pedo article.

That was our guild leader on Scrub'Thos during WOTLK ICC-era. The guild was <eMotion>. I hated the sound of his voice on vent, and only stuck around because I had a few friends in his guild.

After all the shit he used to give me after I gquit, seeing that just makes me chuckle.
    Ahahaha holy f*ck that is gross. What a disgusting fat piece of shit

21. Post
    Hello?

22. Post
    Worst necro ever. Noone needs a reminder about this expansion.

23. Post
    Super

24. Post
    xg wrote:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-WoW-Expansion
    Chaturbate Xnxx Tubegalore
    Maybe Outland is going to get the Cataclysm treatment? Fuark
    I am still not level 90 in Pandaria waahhh~

25. Post
    Insai wrote:
    Sounds like she's enjoying herself