Warlords of draenor

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-WoW-Expansion

Maybe Outland is going to get the Cataclysm treatment? Fuark

2. Post
    I am still not level 90 in Pandaria waahhh~

3. Post
    dodge until lvl100 is out

4. Post
    This expansion might actually be good though, especially if they revamp Outland and add a couple zones - BC was the pro'est expansion and I'd come back for that...

5. Post
    Bt wrote:
    This expansion might actually be good though, especially if they revamp Outland and add a couple zones - BC was the pro'est expansion and I'd come back for that...
    This is what people say every expansion, then get disappointed rather quickly

6. Post
    Well I played every expansion to cap in the first week and did the first raids (Usually spent at least a few months playing), all except Pandaria which is just the worst~ played it for like a week then quit.

7. Post
    BC was ****ing awesome

8. Post
    Idk if I'd want a Cataclysm job done on Outland... I hope there's something else to this apart from the obvious.

9. Post
    uNda wrote:
    BC was ****ing awesome
    Mostly because it was the first expansion in the biggest MMO ever.

I remember stepping through the gate into Outland for the first time and looking up at the sky. That was awesome

10. Post
    cwm wrote:

I remember stepping through the gate into Outland for the first time and looking up at the sky. That was awesome
    No... thats lies. It was just awesome. Everything about it.

Don't even care~

11. Post
    cwm wrote:
    This pretty much...some things can never be re-feeled

12. Post
    I'd love to see a group of average wotlk / cata raiders dumped into a bc style raid (no hard mode, no lfr and properly tuned). If blizzard went back to that style I'd have to give wow another go but I would be shocked if they ever did.

13. Post
    They're properly tuned as is, there's just many options to accommodate a wider range of players, which I've no problem with.

And lol at thinking raids in TBC were properly tuned. It took a long time before the majority of the fights weren't broken as ****, and those broken/inconsistent mechanics were the reason things were often ridiculously difficult, or incredibly easy.

There's been so many raid bosses since TBC which are far more deserving of the hardcore raider's attention, it's just the rest of the game has generally been tuned way down to cater to the majority of players.

14. Post
    A BC expac sounds really cool. Pandaria is far to "kiddy" for me.

I hope they do a remake of Karazhan raid!

15. Post
    Outlands its only part of draenor though right? so it could be a whole new "world" based on the rest of it?

16. Post
    Cataclysm 2.0? Meh. Saw it coming though.

17. Post
    Old content, rehashed! Yay take all my monies

Hope skyrim online is out by then
    Winner: Ass Clown Award 2002!!! NEWS FLASH 2003 clown as well!!!

18. Post
    Pandaria is the best expansion so far. The only reason anyone thinks otherwise is they have better memories from early on (which I do too, I can just see past that and be objective).

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    A BC expac sounds really cool. Pandaria is far to "kiddy" for me.
    Funny, I think Pandaria has been the most mature Expansion yet. I'm assuming you're thinking colours=kiddie & grimdark=mature?
    Nothing in BC/Wrath/Cata had as much weight put into their characters and storytelling.

20. Post
    some people are speculating time travel to an older draenor? would be crazyy

21. Post
    Vanilla/BC > All

WoW is too easy these days, i remember back in the day of Vanilla when it took yonks to farm gold/timbermaw rep wsg/ab/av rep

22. Post
    I had to unsub from the game during t14, but I was enjoying mop a lot more than Cata at the time I quit. I liked the new visuals, stories, and raids a lot.

Looking to get back into the game for the next expac, and hoping it is epic and awesome. Will be watching blizzcon online next week to see what is announced. I wonder if they will do another special "sub for 1 year" deal again.

23. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    They're properly tuned as is, there's just many options to accommodate a wider range of players, which I've no problem with.

I can understand why blizzard changed the way they approached instances in wotlk (and have continued to change things since), I prefer the whole an instance had one difficulty, required (or recommended..) a set number of players... and you beat it if your group was good enough.

But thats just me

24. Post
    World of Warcraft: A community divided.

25. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Pandaria is the best expansion so far. The only reason anyone thinks otherwise is they have better memories from early on (which I do too, I can just see past that and be objective).
    Agreed.

Very much hoping its not Outlands redone. Time traveling to old draenor could be ok though.