1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Back to Outland (or the Outlands as everyone misnames it)

Meh.

3. Post
    Now that I think harder about it, it may well be time-travel back to a Draenor before it got all ****ed up and shit.

4. Post
    For Kiwis, BlizzCon starts at 8am Saturday Nov 9, and 7am Sunday Nov 10. Should be good!

5. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Back to Outland (or the Outlands as everyone misnames it)

**** Yeah.
    Outlands xpac is awesome, better than cataclysm and pandaria put together

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Outland* "The Burning Crusade" xpac was awesome, better than cataclysm and pandaria put together
    No one is going to argue with you on that point. Wow lost it's shit at wotlk.

7. Post
    wotlk is excellent as well

8. Post
    Not a WoW fan, but gotta respect the longevity of the franchise.Now where's my Warcraft IV?

9. Post
    Man, when they trademarked "The Dark Beneath' (if I recall correctly" I got super hyped for a dark, evil, tentacley Cthulu-Old-Gods xpac =(.

I'm sure that won't stop me coming out of retirement to get to 95 though hahaha

10. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    Not a WoW fan, but gotta respect the longevity of the franchise.Now where's my Warcraft IV?
    **Skorky expected cryocore's usual spiel about MMOs being trash developed purely for mouth-breathing lowest common denominator types.

11. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    It's over here.