Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    in b4 subculture/technoguy

3. Post
    at least there is a official explained reason behind it now

was getting so ****ing sick of fanboys from both sides spewing unverified nonsense about it constantly

4. Post
    cryocore will always maintain under powered hardware.

5. Post
    sure its a long game but the power advantage of the PS4 showing before the consoles are even released doesn't look good for the xbox. over time they can improve the software and optimize the unit but in the end the xbox will still be stuck with DDR3 and considerably less shaders. By itself or compared to current gen consoles the xbone is ok but compared to the PS4 its lacking and at its higher price point it doesn't compare as well to the PC or even steambox as an option.

6. Post
    see? like i said they just threw the game at the wall (hardware) and the ps4 stuck slightly better without any optimisation

7. Post
    technoguy wrote:
    cryocore will always maintain under powered hardware.
    It IS underpowered hardware, nothing in that article contradicts that fundamental fact. Please stop being a deluded XBoner. Yes there will be optimisation no one is denying that, but for it to be this shit at the BEGINNING of this "new" generation just cements that its weak hardware from the outset. Even with fact that there is new hardware to contend with something like COG should be able to run at a solid frame rate as FullHD with no isses even before specific optimisation outside of the code and core engine are utilised. The point is new gen shouldnt even break a sweat to hit that mark.

Also I see nothing in that entire piece saying that they will hit 1080p @60fps, only that they hope to see improvements moving forward.

Also being able to hit 1080p @60 does not indicate powerful hardware. [email protected] should be the minimum requirement not some aspirational goal.

8. Post

9. Post
    But cryocore, if you jump through a thousand more hoops anything _might_ be possible!!

10. Post
    I can't tell if some people are actually stupid, or are just really good at baiting cryocore.

11. Post
    Andrewthenoob wrote:
    I can't tell if some people are actually stupid, or are just really good at baiting cryocore.
    I put $5 on the former.

12. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    It IS underpowered hardware, nothing in that article contradicts that fundamental fact. Please stop being a deluded XBoner. Yes there will be optimisation no one is denying that, but for it to be this shit at the BEGINNING of this "new" generation just cements that its weak hardware from the outset. Even with fact that there is new hardware to contend with something like COG should be able to run at a solid frame rate as FullHD with no isses even before specific optimisation outside of the code and core engine are utilised. The point is new gen shouldnt even break a sweat to hit that mark.

Also I see nothing in that entire piece saying that they will hit 1080p @60fps, only that they hope to see improvements moving forward.

Also being able to hit 1080p @60 does not indicate powerful hardware. [email protected] should be the minimum requirement not some aspirational goal.
    THIS!

13. Post
    and COD is known to have horrible graphics (I havn't looked into ghost) but its not like its arma or something heavily demanding, COD should be a piece of cake. good luck xboner

14. Post
    Another thread Technoguy wont be coming back into me thinks

15. Post
    to be perfectly honest idk why people whinge about 1080p all the time (admittedly 60fps i can understand) you can watch a turd in 1080p or even 4k but you're still just watching a turd which to me isn't something anyone should be proud of (unless you're into that stuff O_o )

16. Post
    Why do people whinge about 720p? You can watch a turd at 240p.

17. Post
    Limit0 wrote:
    Why do people whinge about 720p? You can watch a turd at 240p.
    lol at 240p they could probably mold that turd into something that half way looks good :P

18. Post

19. Post
    Haha good one

20. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    see? like i said they just threw the game at the wall (hardware) and the ps4 stuck slightly better without any optimisation
    This. I mean, they're pushing the PC's '6GB RAM' requirement to the point where they're locking people out of the game. Clearly they don't seem to be optimising much if even BF4 can run the game fine with 4GB RAM as opposed to 6GB.

21. Post
    My PC did 1080p 60fps in 2009. PS4, why you take so long to catch up

22. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    My PC did 1080p 60fps in 2009. PS4, why you take so long to catch up

OMG these gifs are amazing :

I wont post them here but here are the links.

http://abload.de/img/frodo720prtcl2.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/3zYtBsC.gif

23. Post
    Haha, loved that one.

24. Post
    It's the best.

Few more LOTR related ones... So good.

25. Post
    I need to find more of these gifs they are amazingggggggggggg hahaha

I don't know why people are still arguing. Xbox 1 is less powerful than the PS4 and you'd have to be deluded to not see that.

Still getting an Xbox 1 though since I like the games