Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    The campaign is one of the worst of the series. Multiplayer is in a holding pattern.
    Christ I didn't think it could get worse (or even reach the same level of terrible) than the botched RTS section in MW3.

3. Post
    **** yeah, not quitting gp.

4. Post
    Maps are designed for 9v9 (Next gen). Play terrible on this gen. I cant wait to see the PS4/X1 advertising.. Mark my words.. "Play CoD Ghosts the way it was designed to be played"...

And even 6v6 you get FPS drops. And the maps have way to much verticality and basically just promote and encourage camping.. I've usually been pretty understanding with CoD and really enjoyed League/Clan Battles.. But this CoD.. On this Gen.. I Cant. Selling after 1 day.

5. Post
    i am still pleased with my decision to boycott after I saw mw2 was not going to have dedicated servers for PC.

6. Post
    I found WTF is...'s review to be more informative. Yeah, it was video but he talked about how the game plays.

GP's review sounds like they were told what's in the game and then asked to write a review based on that.

7. Post
    dst wrote:
    And the maps have way to much verticality and basically just promote and encourage camping..
    Sweet, I'm in then!! Hated the flat "parking lot" maps from MW3.

8. Post
    CoD is only 6v6? Maybe I've just been playing too much BF but from memory CoD4 had more than that didn't it?

Also, playing as a female character model - is that really a plus?

9. Post
    Shadow BlaZe wrote:
    CoD is only 6v6? Maybe I've just been playing too much BF but from memory CoD4 had more than that didn't it?

It was 9v9 with every other COD. Its 6v6 for current gen now possibly due to better visuals etc. New gen is still 9v9.

10. Post
    The hell? No one complained about that? Seems like a major step backwards to me.

11. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Sweet, I'm in then!! Hated the flat "parking lot" maps from MW3.
    ****in' THIS. I'm looking forward to the multiplayer, as it does seem like a slight return to what I personally preferred back in the day, which is more of what MW2/Blops1 offered. MW3 and Blops2 just infuriated me with their shit-arse maps.

Going to be an XB1 purchase for me, MW2 looked fine on the 360, why would I care about it being a better version upscaled from 720p to 1080p on a newer console with a better controller?

I'd probably get it on the PS4 instead if it weren't for the fact that those controllers just don't work very well for me for shooters.

12. Post
    Limit0 wrote:
    I found WTF is...'s review to be more informative. Yeah, it was video but he talked about how the game plays.

GP's review sounds like they were told what's in the game and then asked to write a review based on that.
    LOL

13. Post
    COD is dead. Long live BF

14. Post
    Psymmetry wrote:
    LOL

Why does it seem like every stupid post I see lately is from Limit0?

TotalBiscuit should not be held up as the bastion of good reviews. Especially when he always takes pains to say that they arent actually reviews.

Plus, comparing a 30 min video to a reasonably concise review...not even going to start on that one.

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    COD is dead. Long live BF
    This x 2349082374981723958712398571298357129857 + infinity

16. Post
    BF and CoD are different crowds (with some crossover) Only game that is likely to pull players directly from COD is Titanfall.

17. Post
    Shadow BlaZe wrote:
    Hurr durr girls make sandwiches not play games huh? you do realise there's women in the army too right?

18. Post
    Well, for someone who is into FPS this is disappointing. Think I'll pass on this one.

19. Post
    Will probably still make a bazillion dollars, sadly

20. Post
    I can only imagine he's insinuating that because female models should be standard, it's a bit of a letdown to see their inclusion as a notable feature.

21. Post
    seanhinton wrote:
    I can only imagine he's insinuating that because female models should be standard, it's a bit of a letdown to see their inclusion as a notable feature.
    Hmm good point, if that's so then my apologies shadow blaze.

22. Post
    The campaign is one of the worst of the series.
    Haven't they all been the worst of the series ever since MW2 though?

23. Post
    Watching that video... the multiplayer looks far better than Blops2, even with him constantly saying how much worse it is, lol.

24. Post
    Ouch, this game is getting pretty owned in the reviews. I haven't enjoyed COD since #4 but they do seem to always review highly up until now.

25. Post
    Annnnnnnnnnnd we've got literal copy pasta going on.

I've spoiler tagged the video for those not wanting to know anything.
    Spoiler: