1. Post
    Snu wrote:
    you reckon its sh*t?
    I sweat my ass off fighting AI so far, why is it so bad?
    PAINFUL
    Shallow, unresponsive, and unoriginal, The Fighter Within embodies the worst of what Kinect has to offer.

+Punching functions well
    Painful menu navigation
    Disjointed gameplay
    Laughable story
    Terrible AI

2. Post
    Its the only way I get to beat my wife up legally!

3. Post
    After the IGN review I was in fear of opening it, so I really couldn't tell for sure, didn't want to take any chances as it is the only review I could find, AFTER the game was released. Basically had no choice to swap it with NBA before it was to late. Think the warehouse said I was the only person at their store to take Fighter Within as the bonus game with the console.
    Although I did think twice about the fat guy in the review that could barely throw a punch, had me thinking he looked incredibly unhealthy and likely would not enjoy that game anyway, not to mention how uncoordinated he looked with his movements thus likely good reason why the game might of not worked for him?

4. Post
    I noticed the same thing. I'm still on the fence between the 2 consoles and a big part of it is kinect / move. I still, literally to this day use the ps3 move game The Fight which received similar reviews due to reviewers that couldn't play it properly ie throw a punch like that fellow. Yet user feedback was amazing, and had a big cult following. While the story and characters look lame in fighter within, I'd still like to see for myself.

5. Post
    Well, fighter within is there only for exercise really.
    Here are my thoughts about Fighter Within
    *When you punch mid air it really doesnt make any justice to any punch or kick.
    *Kicking kinda sucks, you cant keep your leg up in the air and do multiple kick combos (not that i know)
    *Counters are combos like, bend down and hook once (and once only otherwise the counter wont work), or protect your stomach and kick once. I did not enjoy this
    *Its good fun if you just want to exercise, I find it gives you one hell of a cardio work out, but so will dance 4 or xbox fitness
    *its fun with friends, it beats wii boxing for sure... and that was popular, so why not.
    *if you bought the game for the story, you are really doing it wrong.

Deserves a 6 or a 7 really. IGN reviewer is just throwing a tanty

6. Post
    Xbox fitness looks great: http://games.msn.co.nz/news/xbox-fit...r-workout-home I've done insanity / p90x as dvd sets before and they kick your ass fo sho. If the hardware picks up your progress and accurately reflects it, this could be the ps4 killer for me (not due to buying a $750 for a gimmick based on workout programs I already own, have finished and moved on from, but the promise of more accurate fighting / simulation in the future...?)

7. Post
    I did the free 10min beach body workout on xbox fitness, and it was suprisingly good. It certainly had me breathing deep ! Though you do need a reasonable sized lounge for it, my apartment size means my head dissapears on kinect sometimes.

It tracks your progress and calories, and compares you to other people your age etc.

8. Post
    meanasmullet

meanasmullet

Forza 5, NBA 2k14

9. Post
    TheGruffallo wrote:
    I think you missed mine
    Goddamnit!

Updated.

3DS wrote:
    Ha quoting my own post, CROSS OUT fighter Within, so good that I didn't open that piece of s**t and changed for NBA 2K14. Even though don't know how to play it, the game is so well done, it is actually somewhat enjoyable to play around with for someone that knows nothing about basketball

Games:
    Forza 5
    Dead Rising 3
    Ryse
    Fifa 14
    NBA 2K14
    Updated.

OP fully updated.

10. Post
    GP: Tuatara
    GT: Old Tuatara

Games:
    Battlefield 4
    Forza 5
    Ryse
    Fifa 14
    Fighter within (came free with warehouse xbox, my son really likes it)
    Lego Marvel super heros

11. Post
    can you please add these games to my list

Cod Ghosts
    Fifa 14
    Killer Instinct

12. Post
    No probs. I'll be updating tomorrow on my laptop.

13. Post
    got forza all so have battle field and zoo tycoon.

14. Post
    Fifa and BF4 for me

15. Post
    Bought Ryse from Playtech on deals section

16. Post
    Takam_espn wrote:
    Damn, a lot of games to try!

NZ Buc

FIFA 14
    NBA 2k14
    Madden

Most likely Forza as itlooks so pretty
    BF4
    KI
    Updated - I have (or are on their way to me) all the games above, and Lego Marvel Heroes too

17. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    I did the free 10min beach body workout on xbox fitness, and it was suprisingly good. It certainly had me breathing deep ! Though you do need a reasonable sized lounge for it, my apartment size means my head dissapears on kinect sometimes.

It tracks your progress and calories, and compares you to other people your age etc.
    I've done a few of these too. Pretty good, and I like the movation of beating other people on my FL!

18. Post
    Ions

GT: Ions NZ
    Forza 5, Assassins Creed 4

19. Post
    i think this thread needs a new moderator :P

20. Post
    anyone down for some CoGhosts extinction? Everytime I get matched with 3 others, someone leaves about 5 mins in, then they all leave :c

21. Post
    Yeah man, I'll be keen some time this week - have just been doing my regular CoD thing: lots of TDM, so that will help break shit up a bit until payday when I can buy more games

22. Post
    MAC_HATER

XBLive gamertag: MAC H8ER

Just Forza 5 at the moment

23. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    Yeah man, I'll be keen some time this week - have just been doing my regular CoD thing: lots of TDM, so that will help break shit up a bit until payday when I can buy more games
    Haha that's pretty much me. This Friday will go get nfs and dead rising

24. Post
    Decided against NFS in the end - watched a couple videos and it still just looked exactly like the rest of them. Why the NFS series doesn't get as much shit as CoD does is beyond me.

Gonna get Forza, Dead Rising and AssFlag. May as well add me to the list: GT is Skorky

25. Post
    actually watching more vids, looks more like a burnout than a racing game.

getting AC instead.

Added you btw, GT is in my sig incase you wondering who it was :P