1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post

looks like they added skill points to that system rofl, wonder why

I wish the game wasnt a pile of shit, Westmarch sounds nice.

3. Post
    would only buy at $10 or less. how much are they trying to scam for?

4. Post
    I might grab it on ps3 at budget price. (Heard the controls are pretty good for a port)

5. Post
    Yeah it all sounds nice, but after all the bullshit with Diablo III vanilla its hard to see any of this really changing things enough to make a significant difference. I trust you James but does it doesnt address other problems that us old buggers take issue with in addition to the always online bollocks.

Builds
    Itemisation due to primary stat reliance and affixes

6. Post
    If they put control pad support on PC I would buy it, but they probably won't

7. Post
    Good on them for addressing some pretty serious flaws (although still many flaws left).
    Unfortunately D3, like many other people, really is the nail in the coffin for Blizzard. The PC release and the early game itself just did not sit well and that will leave a last impression beyond anything an expansion can fix.

8. Post
    which class is the trailer character? looks like some sort of paladin?

9. Post
    Trying to sell the xpac through nostalgia
    Its sort of a pally.

btw I heard that theres an extreme lack of enthusiasm at the blizzcon panels, both from devs and fans. Most of the time theyre just begging for applause. Also, they promised lots of new info for blizzcon but so far are ignoring most questions, making it a lot worse.

10. Post
    Kog wrote:

looks like they added skill points to that system rofl, wonder why

I wish the game wasnt a pile of shit, Westmarch sounds nice.

Yea.

Seems like this "expansion" will be as much about correcting mistakes as it is about adding new content.

I love the first two and everything D3 has made me sad so far.

11. Post
    but you cant roll a paladin in d3?
    is this a new class for the expansion?

12. Post
    I honestly like the adventure mode and neph rifts. All depends on loot 2.0 though so until I see that I won't be convinced of anything.

13. Post
    Snu wrote:
    but you cant roll a paladin in d3?
    is this a new class for the expansion?
    FFS READ the preview.

14. Post
    watched the vid and didnt see the "crusader" mention, didnt feel like reading wall of text for game that wasted enough of my time. calm your farm.

15. Post
    dat lazy bones

16. Post
    Jesus the laziness of folk these days is stunning.

17. Post
    Cool

Haven't played D3 since maybe 3 weeks after it's release but this has ignited a spark. Going to give it another jam now.

18. Post
    Reviewer might have no issue with the always on but i do.

19. Post
    Snu wrote:
    watched the vid and didnt see the "crusader" mention, didnt feel like reading wall of text for game that wasted enough of my time. calm your farm.
    Mother of Christ, you don't even need to read the damn thing, there's a giant image of the new class right at the top of the page.

You literally cannot miss it.

20. Post
    Picked it up for 360 and literally thousand times better than it was on pc when I first played it. I never thought it would lend itself to a console. D3 and A true KOTOR successor were the only reasons I was hanging on to a pc. Maybe if someone can do a KOTOR III on console I can forget about gaming on pc

21. Post
    I got an idea, stop paying Blizzard for this crap and play Path of Exile. Awesome game, and it has a solid free to play model. The in game shop basically just has more storage and cosmetic changes you can buy to support the game.

22. Post
    Except Path of Exile hurts my eyes and has horribly boring combat. (i'm sure it gets better in later levels, but I gave up before then)

Both games have problems.

23. Post
    the new class definitely looks cool. especially the possibility of playing it two ways, tank and something else *i forgot what*

not sure about the completely random maps, for loot runs people just blast through without exploring completely? would this force players to slow down and look around?