Results 1 to 25 of 25

  1. Post
    #1

    Disney's Maleficent



    Looks alright, not sure about Angelina Jolie being in it though.

  2. Post
    #2
    This whole overblown fable fad needs to die already.

  3. Post
    #3
    Bad trailer.

    Wish Angelina jolie would adopt me.

  4. Post
    #4
    She's a really good gardener growing all those thorn bushes.

  5. Post
    #5
    Remember when Jolie was kinda good in that one movie in the 90's...

  6. Post
    #6
    For all the haters of Bullock in Gravity I'm glad it wasn't Jolie..

  7. Post
    #7
    kransky wrote:
    She's a really good gardener growing all those thorn bushes.
    Well she probably doesn't have a bush of her own.

  8. Post
    #8
    Not a great trailer, really hope this is good. Maleficent could be an awesome movie if done right.

  9. Post
    #9
    Gwarden wrote:
    Remember when Jolie was kinda good in that one movie in the 90's...
    aw hell yea


  10. Post
    #10
    crash & burn, omg.

  11. Post
    #11
    Remember when Jolie was nominated for best actress in 2009...

  12. Post
    #12

  13. Post
    #13
    Kytana wrote:
    Remember when Jolie was nominated for best actress in 2009...
    Remember when Jolie still had breasts?

  14. Post
    #14
    kransky wrote:
    Remember when Jolie still had breasts?
    actual lol.

  15. Post
    #15
    Matt Smith is in this?

  16. Post
    #16
    HappyCamper_NZ wrote:
    Matt Smith is in this?
    Just had a quick look. According to variety hes an executive producer.
    Last edited by Valeyard; 28th January 2014 at 8:43 pm.

  17. Post
    #17
    Valeyard wrote:
    Just had a quick look. According to variety hes an executive producer.
    Cheers boss.

  18. Post
    #18

  19. Post
    #19

  20. Post
    #20
    what a boss.

  21. Post
    #21
    Looks awesome.

    Disney is getting it's grove back.... finally.

  22. Post
    #22
    These movies just make me rage.

  23. Post
    #23
    This out yet? looks pretty decent. Lovin Lana's version of once upon a dream.

  24. Post
    #24

  25. Post
    #25
    I love this movie! It's a very interesting.