EB just 'cancelled' my pre-order.

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Man, that sucks, it's why I don't trust EB Games.

If anyone else is in the same boat, and is wanting a console Day 1, I have a preorder that I sadly cannot afford anymore with MightyApe, the preorder is from June so I'm fairly certain its first shipment, if someone wants to take this over, let me know.

2. Post
    Offer to the OP.

3. Post
    OP deserves Thezez generous offer for sure

4. Post
    Give it to the OP and become legend, Thezez.

But be cautious of the 1 post count.

5. Post
    Sent him a PM, will wait to hear back!

Edit: Yeah sorry about the only 1 post count for sure, been a lurker for ages!
    Here is order for proof:

6. Post
    Well done man, if it works out this thread should be plastered over EBHQ.

7. Post
    Should've pre-pre-ordered.

8. Post
    What a dandy resolution this would be

9. Post
    Thezez wrote:

If anyone else is in the same boat, and is wanting a console Day 1, I have a preorder that I sadly cannot afford anymore with MightyApe, the preorder is from June so I'm fairly certain its first shipment, if someone wants to take this over, let me know.
    Thezez - that's above and beyond my friend. I would very gratefully to take over that order, and be sure an send you some karma (maybe in the form of a 12-pack of sweet beers or the like).

I'll reply to your PM, and get this sorted.

Thanks man. May your games be filled with ultra-combo's.

10. Post

I have something in my eye....

11. Post
    Has this just gone god-tier?

12. Post
    Thezez wrote:

Dat first post

13. Post
    What a good ****!

14. Post

Another thing aswell, i pre-ordered 2 PS4s, one from DSE and Noel Leming. Did this just in case shit fell through, but if i get one of my PS4's, i can let you have my other pre-order and we'll work something out?

PM me.

15. Post
    PM'd.

*crosses fingers*

16. Post
    Quick update.

Without going into gritty details, Thezez has gone out of his way to make this secure for me, even though I don't know the guy.

In essence, instead of me putting my trust in him, he's made it completely safe by putting his trust in me.

The deal will be done next Friday with any luck, and I'll post pics and be sure and sort the man out with some karma (aka choice of beverage delivered to doorstep).

All hail Thezez.

Also, thanks for tiltheend for making that offer dude. Champion, but it looks like Thezez has got me covered.

17. Post
    I'm guessing if they haven't contacted you your pre-order is still valid? Pre-ordered in store and haven't heard anything.

18. Post
    GC Thezez

19. Post
    technoguy wrote:
    GC Thezez
    Totally this!

Great 1st post.

20. Post
    Sylvia Park DSE are getting 16 consoles on launch day. I am thanffully 14th on the list, thus am guaranteed a PS4.

But yeah, i think that is a good indication as to how much stock stores will probably be getting next Friday.

21. Post
    Methesda, hope your console reaches you speedily and safely!

To everyone getting their PS4s next week, enjoy! Hopefully early in the new year I shall join you all where Greatness Awaits!

22. Post
    Thezez wrote:
    Methesda, hope your console reaches you speedily and safely!

To everyone getting their PS4s next week, enjoy! Hopefully early in the new year I shall join you all where Greatness Awaits!
    Greatness will be here for ya bro! You can wait for Infamous:SS.

What a legend.

23. Post
    Methesda should name his PS4 Thezez.

24. Post
    Greatest first post I've ever seen.

25. Post
    Hope it all works out.

Greatness awaits, HOF also awaits.