Results 1 to 16 of 16

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    So few cars, rather buy Driveclub or GT 6

  3. Post
    #3
    200 cars is aight by me, but only 14 tracks is pretty sad. Obviously they will continue to add more with DLC but this is unlikely to be free.

    Definitely a good start for Forza games this gen by the sounds of it, but also plenty of room for improvement in 6.

  4. Post
    #4
    Only having 14 tracks is getting very, very dull.

  5. Post
    #5
    No mention of the monetization:
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721448

    They removed a whole bunch of features to encourage you to buy in-game credits with real money.

  6. Post
    #6
    You can buy all those cars using in game money you earned by playing the game.. it's only monetization if you choose to pay real money for it.

  7. Post
    #7
    one_red_god wrote:
    You can buy all those cars using in game money you earned by playing the game.. it's only monetization if you choose to pay real money for it.
    I don't disagree with you, I'm just disappointed they've changed the game to encourage you to pay real money.
    For example, Free Play used to let you drive any car available in game for free (but not customize/own/race in career), but now you can only drive "rentable" cars or cars you own I believe (so you can't test drive expensive cars).

  8. Post
    #8
    Forza looks like a pretty fun game. Have never had the chance to play of of the games in the series

  9. Post
    #9
    Dirty_hound wrote:
    Forza looks like a pretty fun game. Have never had the chance to play of of the games in the series
    Every iteration of the series has been strong; even Horizon, which was a bit of a departure. I suggest you give it a go.

  10. Post
    #10
    Nurburgring or no sale

  11. Post
    #11
    crazystu wrote:
    I don't disagree with you, I'm just disappointed they've changed the game to encourage you to pay real money.
    For example, Free Play used to let you drive any car available in game for free (but not customize/own/race in career), but now you can only drive "rentable" cars or cars you own I believe (so you can't test drive expensive cars).
    as graphic detail increase the detail doesn't magically appear because you have more powerful hardware. people have to create it. so to get more detail you must hire more staff or they must spend longer doing it ($$$). and yet games haven't really gone up in price significantly for a long time. I have no problem with companies allowing people to buy their way through the game.

    what I do have a problem with is when they deprive players of content because they wont pay the "premium" price. i'm not sure if it's happened here but has happen in the past with forza. and almost every other high profile game coming out recently.

  12. Post
    #12
    Couldn't agree more with this review. Its a great game, but let down immensely by the lack of cars and tracks. Maybe FM6 will bring back more magic.

  13. Post
    #13
    It does make you think 'if they can do this much for launch, how awesome is forza 6 gonna be in 2 years time'


    Give me this driving model, but with a full roster of cars and tracks, and i'll be happy

  14. Post
    #14
    "crowds all adding to the feeling of a true race day"

    Crowd looks like they couldn't give two shits that you are driving a super car at 300 kmph

    Attached Images


  15. Post
    #15
    turns out you can put the 787B motor in the MX5

    remove the restrictors, and have 500+KW in a 990KG or less car, screaming to 10,000rpm?


  16. Post
    #16
    I can imagine without some tweaks it'd do some pretty insane shit like this: