Your PS4 Photos/Videos

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... Last

1. Post
    The Share Button
    - As default on the PS4, a push of the share button will take a screen shot + 15mins of gameplay/menu's & take you into the Share menu.
    - Holding down the Share button will take a screenshot without the menu popping up.
    - Tapping the Share button twice will start recording a video, push once again to stop.

Editing & getting vid onto youtube
    - To find your videos/recordings/photos go to your profile on the XMB, its the little folder icon
    - You can easily shorten videos into clips, but you can't join them together on the PS4.
    - Upload to FB & download with a video downloader
    - Do some editing if you want
    - Make sure to change the file type from MP4 to MKV to give you a much better quality on youtube (just right click, rename. Does the trick)
    - Upload file

Loving it. No more hunting for action, its everywhere!

2. Post
    Want to see some peeps vids!

3. Post
    Ah, got my video to be rendered at the recording native res. Here's what it looks like on War Thunder, was more of my test of uploading/making a short clip.

Bit of a fail...

4. Post
    A 30sec clip of some random footage I had saved. Tried uploading it to youtube but the codecs PS4 and/or Facebook uses must be wrong for it because it looked like absolute sh*t. -e- Looks much better than before, thanks to XSpike for the tip.

5. Post
    ^- I changed the video from mp4 to mkv, just by right clicking it rename etc.. Uploaded to youtube & was able to get higher resolution, quick in easy - wasn't expecting changing the file type via renaming to work but it does.

6. Post
    awesomeee! regertting more and more that i didnt get in on this release day magic with the ps4.. wanna play bf4 with moaoooor players

7. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    ^- I changed the video from mp4 to mkv, just by right clicking it rename etc.. Uploaded to youtube & was able to get higher resolution, quick in easy - wasn't expecting changing the file type via renaming to work but it does.
    Thanks dude, it still looks pretty average compared to the file saved on my console but it's miles ahead of the blurry mess that was being uploaded before.

-e- Lol, the preview image for the video will give you a pretty good idea of what it looked like before.

8. Post

9. Post
    Gave Resogun a stab. Video sucks having been compressed by facebook, but still okay. Not that I'm any good at these sorts of games

10. Post
    Xev wrote:
    Video sucks having been compressed by facebook, but still okay.
    Yeah you can tell the quality difference in the above two videos.

Also Bit OT, but for those that don't have one yet.

11. Post
    Here's my first game of Killzone, just wanted to practice with medium bots first. Had to split multiple sections from one video, uploaded each clip individually to facebook then downloaded all and merged the footage before uploading the final edit on youtube. Just raw footage, nothing fancy.
    Very tedious process, they need to allow editing of multiple clips from one video instead of uploading them all one by one.

Must watch in 720p! It's it's completely unwatchable in anything less, looks even worse than PS2.

12. Post
    Well, that was tough, but fun. More please.

13. Post
    Can't wait to get a PS4 and Plat that!

14. Post
    Goddamn the cars in this game look gorgeous!

Also, just bought the car I've been angling to get from start (Lamborghini Veneno)

15. Post
    It's a great game too. Just wish you could pause if you're playing single player.

16. Post
    just a few from Ghosts, saved a few more but don't want to bloat the page too much. Even without all the effects that KZ4 has it's still a great looking game. All the CoDs have great attention to detail but it seems like they stepped it up this time. Amazingly detailed environments.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ud61.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	153.3 KB 
ID:	192060   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aw5d.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	388.2 KB 
ID:	192061  
    Last edited by Vic; 18th December 2013 at 7:18 pm.

17. Post
    Damn! looking good

18. Post
    Nice! keep them coming

19. Post
    DJ wrote:
    Well, that was tough, but fun. More please.

Congrats man!

Resogun is hard (even on Rookie) but damn fun!

20. Post
    KZSF. Too bad about the crappy screenshot compression, but a gorgeous game nonetheless.

21. Post

22. Post
    Man **** Facebook and Youtube

23. Post
    Xev wrote:
    Man **** Facebook and Youtube

How did you get Resogun to run on XBone?

24. Post
    Haha don't even joke about it. I forked out for a console capable of consistently running in 1080p, not 720p thanks

25. Post
    Some more BF4, longer gameplay this time

I did ok, till I picked up that shotgun