Anyone know who these tards are?

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.75 average.
(8 votes)
Page 7 of 7 First ... 4567

1. Post
    I saw an ECan ranger down there yesterday, and this morning I saw a bunch more signs up and a taped off area by the bridge access today. I didn't stop to see what the signs say, but it's not a wild assumption that it's about seagulls.

So, ECan responded pretty quick, gg them.

2. Post
    I couldn't care less about the birds but who drives on a river when we have roads around it anyway... Used to see it a fair bit when we traveled the South extensively, where are those people trying to get to?

3. Post
    MatthewPerrin wrote:
    I couldn't care less about the birds but who drives on a river when we have roads around it anyway... Used to see it a fair bit when we traveled the South extensively, where are those people trying to get to?
    Its called off roading mate. Granted lots of dick heads do ruin it these days.

4. Post
    matthewperrin wrote:
    i couldn't care less about the birds but who drives on a river when we have roads around it anyway... Used to see it a fair bit when we traveled the south extensively, where are those people trying to get to?
    bogans

5. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    I've met Zarkov, briefly, and he too was a good bloke.
    Most people that post **** here are probably nicer in person.

6. Post
    werewolves? wrote:
    bogans
    People who want to drive down to the river for a swim / throw a stick for their dog / people who enjoy the challenge of driving off-road / fishermen / hunters / local youth looking for a session spot / people who like taking photos of birds / people who like spending time off the beaten track.

And the occasional bogan.

7. Post
    NZTA has contacted GP and asked that the vehicle owner's private information shared by aarOn-afk be removed, as it is "a serious breach of the individual's privacy".

Closing this thread now.