Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    The OP is promoting his own video. Ban.

2. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    Man you're gonna lose ur **** when that guy does the thing, and as a result there's stuff and the other guy, and that chick mention the wotsit that harkens back to that other incident.
    ***mindasplode***
    Well **** you!

You forgot to mention the big arse robots that use mind control to turn rabbits in to psycho killers. That got spoilt at iwreckyourgame.com.

3. Post
    Just finished the episode. I think I need to lie down for a bit...

(Was a great start to the season though)

4. Post
    Good to hear its lookin good.

Saw it on the iOS App Store. Thought about getting it for iPad. Might just wait til all episodes are released.

5. Post
    Just played both episodes. Awesome just like the first season however I think I may wait until the whole season is out - playing the whole thing at once feels a lot better.

*SPOILERS*

Great to see Kenny again

*SPOILERS*

However I feel that I'm not quite as attached to the characters so I was in the previous season. There is no Clementine in this season if you know what I mean, nobody that you would go OMFGWTFBBQ if they killed off. Nobody that you seriously give a **** about except.. yourself.

6. Post
    Episode 3 my Clementine became a monster and I feel great about it.

7. Post
    It was a pretty strong episode.

My Clementine was also a grown girl aka monster. Felt like the perfect character development.

8. Post
    just completed ep3,
    nothing gets to me like this game, by the end I was yelling out loud at my computer,

so good

9. Post
    Eeeh I couldn't bring myself to watch carvers scene near the end

Turns out I'm the minority ?!?

10. Post
    I watched, but started to regret the decision halfway through..

Spoiler:

11. Post
    I wanted to see what he got, see if it deserved what he had done, wasnt disappointed but was shocked at the brutality.