Yae
4 12.12%
Nae
21 63.64%
Spoon!
8 24.24%
  1. Post

Loot Crate

Didn't know this was a thing till I saw a video on youtube.

https://www.lootcrate.com/

And think this is a cool idea.

I did most of my xmas shopping on Mighty Ape, and waiting for the stuff to arrive is like xmas day.
    Last edited by morph1ne; 24th December 2013 at 11:08 am.

2. Post
    -1 thread score for not explaining what's in the link. Now I have to click it.

3. Post
    lol. mybad. fixed hopefully.

4. Post
    Seems like more crap for the landfill, TBH.

I suppose if you have **** loads of storage and are easily amused by tacky stuff that's at internet meme levels of humour. (Eg "THE EWOKING DEAD", "zombie hunter ID no.: IC1337"... UGH.)

5. Post
    I dont want to watch a 7 minute video, can you sum it up in 1 sentence please

6. Post
    I like the idea, I'm just too povo to afford it :P

7. Post
    Not interested based on OP's avatar.

8. Post
    ****s that post a video without at least a brief one sentence summary of what's actually in it.

9. Post
    Summary: pay $13.37/month, receive a crate of useless consumerist collectable crap. can you rate individual posts? because this is easily 2 stars

10. Post
    It'll take you about 2 seconds to digest the contents of the first page of that link to understand what's going on

11. Post
    frio wrote:
    Summary: pay $13.37/month, receive a crate of useless consumerist collectable crap. can you rate individual posts? because this is easily 2 stars
    Thank you. Sounds like a dumb idea.
    Skorky wrote:
    It'll take you about 2 seconds to digest the contents of the first page of that link to understand what's going on
    That's not the point. If you're going to make a thread at least put some content in it.

12. Post
    Yuck.

13. Post
    So its just 1-day's "bag of crap sale" but on a more frequent basis?

14. Post
    Is this like chrisco but instead of food you get dumb ****?

15. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Seems like more crap for the landfill, TBH.

I suppose if you have **** loads of storage and are easily amused by tacky stuff that's at internet meme levels of humour. (Eg "THE EWOKING DEAD", "zombie hunter ID no.: IC1337"... UGH.)
    The games discussion forum must be leaking.

16. Post
    It seems like really good value. But most of the content looks to be aimed at younger people.

17. Post
    i've had a monthly subscription from fancy.com for over a year now. have got some ok stuff, good stuff and great stuff. also the odd wtf am i going to do with this. when i started it was US$30 + postage and they guaranteed at least $50 worth of gear. The quality is very good has ranged from t-shirts, bracelets, watches, sunnies, books, kitchen ware, drinking stuff, whiskey stones, headphones, etc.

Like an email newsletter from mighty ape you can tailor your subscription for stuff you like. mine is currently set for gadgets- PC, ios and android, pets and kitchenware. I can switch it to mens or womens wear and load my sizes, or my sisters, or my fiancees, etc. Its been handy for family and friends bdays, housewarming gifts, xmas, secret santas, etc. Worth it for me because I don't really have to try.

18. Post
    cheapass ****

19. Post
    Lootcrate seems almost as bad as that terrible ho in the video.

20. Post
    Spoils of Pandaria.

21. Post

22. Post
    I forgot they even existed.
    r.i.p $40 box of random crap

23. Post
    Why people wanted to pay to receive a box of stuff that they'll throw in the bin a week later is beyond me.

24. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    Why people wanted to pay to receive a box of stuff that they'll throw in the bin a week later is beyond me.
    More stuff to hoard?

25. Post
    i'd like to loot HER cra... ....... wait, what!? this thread is ancient!