1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Looks good, I see some problems walking backwards, he didn't demonstrate too much of that. Also it appears he has some cheats enabled at certain times so maybe it makes the game a tad more difficult to play. He should use a real-1st mod to allow seeing of the character body.

3. Post
    lol...ummm, yeah, can't see this taking off.

4. Post
    Pretty awesome. The shuffle is a a bit weird though. Imagine how exhausted you'd be after playing Skyrim for an hour or two

5. Post
    I prefer the omni since you can sit in it, considering how unfit I am. Although the shoes are a problem which this addresses.

6. Post
    Ahaha, would so love to try this out.

7. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    I prefer the omni since you can sit in it, considering how unfit I am. Although the shoes are a problem which this addresses.

You can sit in this one as well. However I wonder what the weight limit is for it, this guy looks to be 50-60KG, some of us are double or more that. I think however playing skyrim you would find me laying back flat on the ground allot due to needed breaks, at least until I turn into The Rock or something due to like fitness and all(lol).

8. Post
    Awesome they need to make the uprights taller for jumping!