1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Well that just sucks! I have no problems myself, but if they are stating that they wont fix EXISITING "progression blocking bugs" until they release some more DLC then **** them! Dick move.

3. Post
    I have no plans in buying it so we're even I guess?

4. Post
    I was waiting for the inevitable game of the year edition but given their crap attitude they lost a sale

5. Post
    Dick move indeed... that's a pretty scummy attitude to take towards your customers: "we no longer care - we have your money."

6. Post
    What a joke, not even fixing bugs for a high-profile game like this?

7. Post
    Wow -that puts me off buying ANY of their games in future.

8. Post
    They could have at least lied & just said they weren't a priority. Admitting that there are bugs & that you're going to do nothing about them is just insulting. Kinda glad I still haven't bought this game.

9. Post
    just give the reigns back to rocksteady already

10. Post
    at least they're being honest

11. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    just give the reigns back to rocksteady already
    They were never taken off them...

12. Post
    If I'm reading this properly they're saying that they will fix progression-impeding bugs, just not minor glitches? If so, who cares?

13. Post
    cryocore wrote:
    They were never taken off them...
    but rocksteady didnt make this game?

14. Post
    Yeah the article is a bit... Incomplete... Doesn't even say the common bugs users are complaining about.

Although WB is famous for glitches trophies and achievements so probably something to do with that... It's why I never try to go for platinum in any WB games.

Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me.

15. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    They're working on another Batman game.

16. Post
    They still havent fixed the problem of corrupted saves, I refuse to play it again till if or when it gets fixed

17. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    Batman is on the Tick-Toc product development cycle.

18. Post
    Overdrive_5000 wrote:
    They still havent fixed the problem of corrupted saves, I refuse to play it again till if or when it gets fixed
    Doesn't matter to them, they've already got your money

19. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    If I'm reading this properly they're saying that they will fix progression-impeding bugs, just not minor glitches? If so, who cares?
    That's only IF they decide to make another patch, have a closer read of the statement.

The news is a dick move all around. The unusual thing is that they said anything at all. Someone in the RPS comments reckons that this might be a move by a bold PR rep to get some balls rolling via public shaming.

20. Post
    Well yeah, if you have an even closer read of the article it looks more like they're saying that they're not going to specifically work on this community-created hypothetical patch and instead will continue work as usual on DLC and their own fixes.

21. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    That's only IF they decide to make another patch, have a closer read of the statement.

The news is a dick move all around. The unusual thing is that they said anything at all. Someone in the RPS comments reckons that this might be a move by a bold PR rep to get some balls rolling via public shaming.
    Agreed. There is no confirmation of ANY work being done on patching the game. Douche move WB.

22. Post
    bang ya dead wrote:
    I have no plans in buying it so we're even I guess?
    Yep