Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678

1. Post
    Adult Swim will be hoping that Harmon doesn't pull a Harmon.

2. Post
    Wowzors would be great re-watching atm with a mate who hasnt seen it lol

3. Post
    Aww jeeez that was good

4. Post
    Hah yeah, I was looking forward to it when I saw the Edge of Tomorrow reference in the the title of the clip they put up for it on YouTube earlier today.

For those that haven't seen it yet, make sure to watch to the end of the credits.

5. Post
    I can see the fans frothing now that they are allowed to swear

I'm mainly in it for Interdimensional Cable 3

6. Post
    Gah mine was still censored.

7. Post
    When is it out on NZ Netflix??

8. Post
    I quite liked the second episode. Good guest voice cast too with Sam Neil, Taika Waititi, Kathleen Turner and Jeffery Wright.

9. Post
    I thought ep2 was pretty average in the grand scheme of things, but the kiwi voice actors buzzed me out

10. Post
    I can't separate this show from the fandom anymore and it bums me out. First ep was good, though.

11. Post
    A better use of our time would have been roasting Elon Musk for his shitty satelites ****ing up the night sky and for being a glorified marketing goon, but nah I guess having him guest star was just another wank-off for the reddit fandom machine

Pretty good episode tho

12. Post
    JC wrote:
    A better use of our time would have been roasting Elon Musk for his shitty satelites ****ing up the night sky and for being a glorified marketing goon, but nah I guess having him guest star was just another wank-off for the reddit fandom machine

Pretty good episode tho
    Agreed

13. Post
    Getting Liam Cunningham to do the voice of the dragon was a nice touch - I liked this episode.

14. Post
    E04 was average/overuse of the word "slut" for the fans. I liked the heist episode and the fact Rick had his own toilet planet but that's about it for Season 4 for me so far. Hanging out for the inevitable Interdimensional Cable episode

Edit - looks like I'm repeating myself

15. Post
    See now I don't like those Interdimensional Cable episodes - so can't please everybody all of the time.

16. Post
    where the **** is the rest of the season?

17. Post
    Could be 6 weeks or more for the last 5 episodes. The trailer for the first batch of episodes even made reference to the split between air dates, mentioning that the opening five was “half the season you deserve.”

18. Post
    Gotta say Im enjoying the season so far.