Nothing
76 33.33%
Get extra supplies. aka Beer.
61 26.75%
:kaka
70 30.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1. Post
    Why not just follow the live stuff thread?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/101...rs-new-zealand

2. Post
    rain is here

3. Post
    Have been loving the commentary Grim, but once again another Cyclone that is all just hype. No rain/wind in the cbd at the moment, I wanted some action to go down.

4. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Why not just follow the live stuff thread?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/101...rs-new-zealand
    Leave him alone, every other time he posts shit he regurgitates from the internet he's wrong so at least with him copy pasting stuff from the news he gets to be at least a little bit right, even if it is the weather forecast, thats usually wrong.

5. Post
    I think its still gonna be bad in Auck

6. Post
    its over (auck)

7. Post
    Currently hot humid and sunny out west

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

8. Post
    Here comes the wind...

9. Post
    BZP wrote:
    its over (auck)
    Brother, you aint seen nothin yet!

10. Post
    Been windy as **** in Hamilton all day, had a bit of rain just before and now it's sunny and calm. Waiting for it to go to shit again.

11. Post
    Kog wrote:

12. Post
    Had a bit of wind and rain here in Whangarei, now it's overcast but it's 25 degrees and very humid.

#YawnGita

- - - Updated - - -

MXRecord wrote:
    Great song.

13. Post
    Why are people surprised NZs best city is unaffected, its projected path has been known for days.

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I think I have...brother.

15. Post
    strange weather , the sun comes out and we get the heaviest rain all day.

16. Post
    and it's stopped lol

17. Post

18. Post
    dude2099 wrote:
    Have been loving the commentary Grim, but once again another Cyclone that is all just hype. No rain/wind in the cbd at the moment, I wanted some action to go down.
    The cyclone hit further south than expected so Auckland only got a tiny taste from its outter tail

There is 10,000 houses without power in Taranaki from fallen trees, many roofs blown off in the west coast and Christchurch is about to get flooded

The One news reporter in Westport just about got blown off her feet while delivering the news at 6pm

19. Post
    Just been rain here since this morning. But of wind but meh

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

20. Post
    The places that got hit or are getting hit also happen to be the places with a low population

21. Post
    Still no wind in Chch. Heaps of rain though. They really should just red-zone around the flood prone areas of the Heathcote River tbh.

22. Post
    Trust mxrecord to find some way to get a cheesy 70s rock song into this thread.

23. Post
    got some rain hooray, did not have to water lawn.. got some wind.. meh nothing happened. As usual Auckland is got the meh stick

24. Post
    Yesterday NewsHub had live online streaming coverage of Cyclone Gita. Somehow, somewhere they managed to stream audio along with it. Not knowing they were being heard, a couple drops some F-bombs, a C-bomb and enter a discussion about drugs. It was pure comedy gold...

Up your sound to hear clearly and read the live comments.

25. Post
    Hmm someone gonna get fired!