Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Its the same game, just touched with output resolution etc a bit, if you haven't played the original Im inclined to understand jag's opinion, at the end of the day its a ps2 game in 2015, the graphics have not fundamentally changed
    Yup this. The game doesn't look great, it just looks great in comparison to the last time we played it.

2. Post
    Any tips for leveling, weapons and sphere grid. Been a while since I played just up to Rikku's home town. Best team I am currently using Tidus/Lulu/Auron or Wakku while Yuna is out.

3. Post
    I find the best thing to do is just level all the guardians up equally, siding everyone in during a fight isn't too time consuming. That's how i always played it. Maybe i'm OCD.

4. Post
    yea I am currently popping people in letting them guard and then focusing on my main team on bosses. I was horribly under powered when I faced Sin in 2002.

I am making sure I make Yuna a black mage also thinking sending Auron/Wakka and Kimi down Rikku or Tidus's path to get some mean agility.

edit: got some teleport spheres who should they go to?
    Last edited by jords; 5th August 2015 at 10:45 am.

5. Post
    very nice

6. Post
    Completed it on Sunday, first time used the team of Yuna, Tidus and Auron. Going to do a few more things but not in the mood for fighting dark aeons and grinding.

7. Post
    Bump, any experts on X2 here? Heard the Machina Dresses are op. Is this true?

8. Post
    jaygee wrote:
    Can't wait, should be here in a few days
    👍

- - - Updated - - -

drunk_monk wrote:
    Yup this. The game doesn't look great, it just looks great in comparison to the last time we played it.
    ��

- - - Updated - - -

👍

- - - Updated - - -

bacq wrote:
    very nice
    ��

9. Post
    drunk_monk wrote:
    ��