1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post

3. Post
    Roll on PC release!

4. Post
    Name:  darksouls+_319efab1548c8e5db6f1ff388ddf02c0.gif
Views: 1265
Size:  41.5 KB

5. Post
    Hmm what's that about enemies not respawning after a certain number of run-throughs?

...that doesn't sound quite right. Hasn't happened to me in nearly 80 hours gameplay...and I've farmed the **** out of heeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaps of areas, and can confirm nobody has reported this activity on the wiki (by others who are similarly farming for certain items)...

/edit Interesting Limit0. Must only be certain areas, as areas with farmable drops don't appear to have this mechanic.

I suppose this mechanic would be in place to counter the effect of the new "soul memory".
    Last edited by iRoN; 22nd March 2014 at 11:44 am.

6. Post
    Yup they dspawn after a while. My route to 3 Sentinels was completely clear by the time I downed them

7. Post
    Some enemies can stop spawning in that particular run after you defeat them multiple times, I've had it happen a few times. Say you're stuck on a particular boss and have to keep running to the mist wall but you kill every enemy on the way.... those enemies will stop re-spawning eventually.

Weird that you didn't experience it in that amount of playing!

You can get them to come back in that run though by burning a Bonfire Ascetic in the area you want them back in.

8. Post
    Ah ^ explains the use of the ascetic a little more.

TBH I'm most concerned with soul memory match-making