Page 2 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    That sucks mate ! Run to the hills. Dealbreaker!

2. Post
    jesus christ you are serious, were you aware of the affair previous to this new information or was it delivered at the same time?

3. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    jesus christ you are serious, were you aware of the affair previous to this new information or was it delivered at the same time?
    It was a one-off.

4. Post
    Well holy ****.

The adultery alone is a thing I consider pretty well unforgivable. Keeping the baby is kind of a gigantic **** you on top of that.

My reaction would be something like:

Your GP family is here for you

5. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    It was a one-off.
    was it though?

6. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    That sucks mate ! Run to the hills. Dealbreaker!
    Yeah bail, at least get out of that situation for the mean time.

Trying to work through it in the same house would be a bad idea

7. Post
    Mancubus wrote:

What do I do GPOD?
    Don't do anything impulsive and try to stay strong.

That's horrible though

8. Post
    The father is a friend's husband

9. Post
    Here's what you do. You leave and divorce. As soon as the divorce clears up and child support is on the cards, you quit work and go do an arts degree, and have no money but lots of open minded hot bitches to hang with.

10. Post
    Assuming it's not an IVF/sperm donor/surrogate situation that you're trolling us with, I'd be considering moving out and making custody arrangements for existing children. There's a certain argument for counselling and the like but the reality is the ship has sailed and it's time to move on.

11. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    The father is a friend's husband
    The plot sickens.

"Bro, if you're going to bang my wife, would you at least wear a ****ing joey?"

Not to make light of it, but for ****'s sake.

one_red_god wrote:
    Here's what you do. You leave and divorce. As soon as the divorce clears up and child support is on the cards, you quit work and go do an arts degree, and have no money but lots of open minded hot bitches to hang with.
    This idea does have a certain appeal, drastic though it may be.

12. Post
    Just get out asap

13. Post

14. Post
    $kud wrote:
    bash the dude
    Would make more sense to bash his wife wouldn't it? I mean she's the one in the relationship with him...

dont actually bash your wife

15. Post
    +1 for clearing yourself of the situation for the time being so you can think clearly.

16. Post
    Same thing happened to my mate, except they weren't married. He was about to propose to her (been together at least 7 years)

She got pregnant to a guy at her work, and went through with the baby. All happened really fast.

He wasn't the same person after that. They broke up, he pretty much became an alcoholic, and depressed. Pretty sad to see.

17. Post
    Sleep with the friend?

In all seriousness, does she know?

18. Post
    Yeah I'd be outta there in a heartbeat. Wife cheats, it's massive, can work through it.

But keeping the baby? The Flash couldn't keep up.

19. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Assuming it's not an IVF/sperm donor/surrogate situation that you're trolling us with,

You're a clever one you are.

Yes, my wife is being a surrogate for friends of ours who can't have children. It's taken 3 years of unsuccessful attempts with bung frozen eggs, but with the introduction of an egg donor it has finally been successful.

16 weeks pregnant!

20. Post
    What the ****?

Someone take Mancubus on a man holiday for a bit. **** situation.

EDIT: **** you ****ing ****er **** asshole **** mc**** nuggets.

21. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Assuming it's not an IVF/sperm donor/surrogate situation that you're trolling us with,.
    this is what it sounds like.

22. Post
    actually thats a pretty good question, does the friend know her husband has a problem with keeping his dick in his pants?

23. Post
    Damn it Mancubus.

24. Post
    If it was me I couldn't put up with that. Sleeping with someone else, sure okay you can let the one slide but with your partners friend and getting knocked up is too far tbh. Sure it breaks up the family but **** you got to have some self respect.

-e-

well played.

25. Post
    oh goddamit, such d'bag, many dissapointments, extreme wow

Page 2 of 8 First 12345 ... Last