Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678

1. Post
    "Failed to deliver" tag is not true. Thread keeps on giving.

2. Post
    ^____^ come PUG mang

3. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    "Failed to deliver" tag is not true. Thread keeps on giving.
    So much this!

It's such a shame CWM edited his derp.

4. Post
    lol'd

5. Post
    I know how you feel mate, a bunch of my wifes eggs were fertilised by another man as well,

Other men making babies with your wife crew.

6. Post
    Goddammit Mancubus.

Also why the **** would you let your woman squeeze out someone else's baby, and let her pussy get even MORE frazzled?

7. Post
    To give the greatest gift of all, the gift of life.

8. Post
    Orz wrote:
    Goddammit Mancubus.

Also why the **** would you let your woman squeeze out someone else's baby, and let her pussy get even MORE frazzled?

Think of a bowl of minced chicken. You can smash your fist into that bowl of mince as many times as you like, but the minced chicken doesn't get any worse looking and feels exactly the same after the first punch or the tenth punch.

Visual aid...

9. Post

10. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Think of a bowl of minced chicken. You can smash your fist into that bowl of mince as many times as you like, but the minced chicken doesn't get any worse looking and feels exactly the same after the first punch or the tenth punch.

Visual aid...

I just went full gay again.

11. Post
    Orz wrote:
    Goddammit Mancubus.

He might be lucky and have one of those woman who are still tight after spitting out a few kids. They do exist

12. Post

13. Post
    Didn't read, but assume you need to have a car, or working pair of shoes, to get in on this wife swapping bit?

14. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Colostrum and first couple of feeds are going to be expressed - but leading up to the birth, the intending mother takes hormones to make her produce milk too.

However I don't think she's intending on breastfeeding for long anyway.

I'll be making sure that all 4 titties are working sufficiently.
    Do some now and after birth photos or your missus' boobs for us for scientific "see how much bigger they are after" purposes

Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678