1. Post
    lol at least if she cheated on you, you could escape. 9 months of pregnant woman mood swings and all the other shiz, and you have to stay for it, lol, awesome self troll

2. Post
    Your wife transitioned super quickly from gutter whore to swell dame.

3. Post
    /cuckold forums

4. Post

5. Post
    Hamburglar wrote:
    ITT letting your wife sacrifice whatever non-saggyness is left on child birth for somebody else. What if it has a humongous head?
    The playground is already messed up, there's no fixing it without stitches. Speaking of that, my mate asked the doc to add an extra stitch when she delivered their third. All class that man.

Congrats on the great troll Manc.

6. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    The playground is already messed up, there's no fixing it without stitches. .

Exactly. After 3 kids, it's already like poking a walrus with a prolapsed arse.

7. Post
    Damn it bancumus.

8. Post
    best troll for quite sometime.

9. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Exactly. After 3 kids, it's already like poking a walrus with a prolapsed arse.
    The friends husband is probably nice and tight. Get in there my son.

10. Post
    Worst wrote:
    Friend of mine recently came home to find his gf in bed with 2 guys. Pity for them he's a cage fighter.
    Did he sodomise them in front of her, before coldly exclaiming "that's how a real man ****s, bitch" as he used her hair to wipe the blood off his junk?

EDIT: unless she pulled the single card like someone said. In which case, I hope they tripodded her.
    Last edited by Richard7666; 24th March 2014 at 8:49 pm.

11. Post
    Worst wrote:
    Friend of mine recently came home to find his gf in bed with 2 guys. Pity for them he's a cage fighter.
    Hopefully for society, the justice system dealt with him.

lmbo

12. Post
    Well done, that went better than expected

13. Post
    Schumn wrote:
    divorce and take the kids? the thought of raising another mans kids (genetic material) ****en disgusts me.
    r u 12?

14. Post
    Praise to KevinL for such keen troll detection skills. I'm glad you're my GPOD-GP.

15. Post
    I don't think I could continue a marriage with a living embodiment of my wife's infidelity living under my roof reminding me daily I couldn't trust her. That she has made the decision to keep it without consulting you I thinks speaks volumes about how she sees your future involvement in her life. Do you have a prenuptial agreement?
    Last edited by Mufasanz; 24th March 2014 at 9:29 pm.

16. Post
    Mufasanz wrote:
    I don't think I could continue a marriage with a living embodiment of my wife's infidelity living under my roof reminding me daily I couldn't trust her. That she has made the decision to keep it without consulting you I thinks speaks volumes about how she sees your future involvement in her life. Do you have a prenuptial agreement?
    I love it when people reply to a thread without actually reading it.

Nice try with the too

17. Post
    do you have the ability to read threads before reply?

18. Post
    My bad. I don't read through an entire thread to get O.P.s full story, call it a failing of mine.
    Last edited by Mufasanz; 24th March 2014 at 10:01 pm.

19. Post
    LOL

well played sir

20. Post
    I would get a divorce OP. just my 2 cents.

21. Post
    Will send you some fb hate tomorrow!!

22. Post
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:
    Will send you some fb hate tomorrow!!

Blocked.

23. Post
    Well played sir.

24. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Well played sir.

Wish you'd arrived earlier - was looking forward to your reaction.

25. Post
    werewolves? wrote:
    ****ing wancubus troll thread.
    ROFL. This.