Results 76 to 100 of 189

  1. Post
    #76
    lol at least if she cheated on you, you could escape. 9 months of pregnant woman mood swings and all the other shiz, and you have to stay for it, lol, awesome self troll

  2. Post
    #77
    Your wife transitioned super quickly from gutter whore to swell dame.

  3. Post
    #78
    /cuckold forums

  4. Post
    #79

  5. Post
    #80
    Hamburglar wrote:
    ITT letting your wife sacrifice whatever non-saggyness is left on child birth for somebody else. What if it has a humongous head?
    The playground is already messed up, there's no fixing it without stitches. Speaking of that, my mate asked the doc to add an extra stitch when she delivered their third. All class that man.

    Congrats on the great troll Manc.

  6. Post
    #81
    gneiss wrote:
    The playground is already messed up, there's no fixing it without stitches. .

    Exactly. After 3 kids, it's already like poking a walrus with a prolapsed arse.

  7. Post
    #82
    Damn it bancumus.

  8. Post
    #83
    best troll for quite sometime.

  9. Post
    #84
    Mancubus wrote:
    Exactly. After 3 kids, it's already like poking a walrus with a prolapsed arse.
    The friends husband is probably nice and tight. Get in there my son.

  10. Post
    #85
    Worst wrote:
    Friend of mine recently came home to find his gf in bed with 2 guys. Pity for them he's a cage fighter.
    Did he sodomise them in front of her, before coldly exclaiming "that's how a real man ****s, bitch" as he used her hair to wipe the blood off his junk?

    EDIT: unless she pulled the single card like someone said. In which case, I hope they tripodded her.
    Last edited by Richard7666; 24th March 2014 at 8:49 pm.

  11. Post
    #86
    Worst wrote:
    Friend of mine recently came home to find his gf in bed with 2 guys. Pity for them he's a cage fighter.
    Hopefully for society, the justice system dealt with him.

    lmbo

  12. Post
    #87
    Well done, that went better than expected

  13. Post
    #88
    Schumn wrote:
    divorce and take the kids? the thought of raising another mans kids (genetic material) ****en disgusts me.
    r u 12?

  14. Post
    #89
    Praise to KevinL for such keen troll detection skills. I'm glad you're my GPOD-GP.

  15. Post
    #90
    I don't think I could continue a marriage with a living embodiment of my wife's infidelity living under my roof reminding me daily I couldn't trust her. That she has made the decision to keep it without consulting you I thinks speaks volumes about how she sees your future involvement in her life. Do you have a prenuptial agreement?
    Last edited by Mufasanz; 24th March 2014 at 9:29 pm.

  16. Post
    #91
    Mufasanz wrote:
    I don't think I could continue a marriage with a living embodiment of my wife's infidelity living under my roof reminding me daily I couldn't trust her. That she has made the decision to keep it without consulting you I thinks speaks volumes about how she sees your future involvement in her life. Do you have a prenuptial agreement?
    I love it when people reply to a thread without actually reading it.

    Nice try with the too

  17. Post
    #92
    do you have the ability to read threads before reply?

  18. Post
    #93
    My bad. I don't read through an entire thread to get O.P.s full story, call it a failing of mine.
    Last edited by Mufasanz; 24th March 2014 at 10:01 pm.

  19. Post
    #94
    LOL

    well played sir

  20. Post
    #95
    I would get a divorce OP. just my 2 cents.

  21. Post
    #96
    Will send you some fb hate tomorrow!!

  22. Post
    #97
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:
    Will send you some fb hate tomorrow!!

    Blocked.

  23. Post
    #98
    Well played sir.

  24. Post
    #99
    Edward Diego wrote:
    Well played sir.

    Wish you'd arrived earlier - was looking forward to your reaction.

  25. Post
    werewolves? wrote:
    ****ing wancubus troll thread.
    ROFL. This.