1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I wonder if at the end of the game it will be the opposite of Mass Effect 3 and they will find a big dragon genetic engineering set up with an AI and discover it has all been "space science" the whole time.

3. Post
    werewolves? wrote:
    I wonder if at the end of the game it will be the opposite of Mass Effect 3 and they will find a big dragon genetic engineering set up with an AI and discover it has all been "space science" the whole time.
    Pfft. It's just a previous cycle of the Reapers.

4. Post
    They might find Joker's skeleton holding hands with EDI (her batteries ran out).

5. Post
    In EDI news, she reminds me of a Cherry 2000 model.... good times.

In Inquisition news, holy ****.. this is looking amazing.
    As long as I don't get verbally raped and then sulked on (ala Anders the Meek) by my party members, I will be content.

6. Thumbs up

Opposite to ME3 ending?

werewolves? wrote:
    So a glorified version of the Wizard Of Oz ending? I'm happy with that. Wizard of Oz rocks.

7. Post
    Have you ever synced up Wizard of Oz and Dark Side of the Moon? it kinda works and is all sorts of great.