Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    Our 2000W Miele is pretty amazing, it rips cat hair out of the carpet faster than a teenage girl raiding the cupboards for chocolate biscuits after being dumped.
    +1 to Miele

2. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    we've got one of those turbo dust interceptor things too, if you get a chance vacuum up half a dozen airsoft pellets, they spin around the chamber and make the most awesome noise in the world
    I used to play airsoft. Can confirm epic noise.

3. Post
    God Rey sucks

4. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    God Rey sucks
    Name:  rey-mysterio-1944378.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  25.4 KB

5. Post
    Ninjist222 wrote:
    Also, buy an epic bagged vaccum cleaner and then add on a .. TURBO DUST INTERCEPTOR.

Wow, my midn totally went somewhere else with that thing lol
    Winner: Ass Clown Award 2002!!! NEWS FLASH 2003 clown as well!!!

6. Post
    Penis pump?

7. Post
    Giant dildo with place for optional bunghole demolisher attachment.

8. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    Giant dildo with place for optional bunghole demolisher attachment.
    .....and if you put it on a vacuum cleaner it spins.

9. Post
    Raziel wrote:
    Whale OIl blog

I only post stuff like this and the previous "Lorde Muppet" post to get it indexed on Google when I haven't got a better place to put it.

you might have also guessed I often don't check back on these posts - its not really the point for me, but please discuss!
    What the hell... you use this forum purely to get exposure and then you can't even be bothered checking back because you're too busy reading Whale Oil?

10. Post
    Ban.

11. Post
    OP fails at SEO/linkjacking/whatever anyway, unless someone ninja'd the thread title.

12. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    What the hell... you use this forum purely to get exposure and then you can't even be bothered checking back because you're too busy reading Whale Oil?
    Ban and delete all his threads so hard.

13. Post
    Did a mod change the thread title to screw the spelling or is the OP that much of a retard?

KevinL wrote:
    OP fails at SEO/linkjacking/whatever anyway, unless someone ninja'd the thread title.
    Word KevinL, Word.

14. Post
    Shall I rename the thread?

15. Post
    We've got a Miele but we got it from an actual retailer. The problem with the ones from Godfreys is they can't offer a manufacturer warranty because they've been parallel imported from China and aren't recognized by Miele. So Godfreys instead offered us one of their warranties but when I was standing in the shop I looked around and politely declined. ****in' place looked like a pop-up shop and it 's probably closed down already.
    John D. Rockefeller award for philanthropic wanks