Spiders in side mirrors

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Why isn't there a sub-forum for spiders yet?

2. Post
    nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure

3. Post
    $kud wrote:
    nuke it from orbit, its the only way to be sure
    This tends to work as well.

4. Post
    Noticed a big ass web on my mirror when I got into my car today. The drive down the motorway ****ed up that spiders day for sure. And I'll **** it up again when he finishes rebuilding it this afternoon by driving back home.

That'll learn you you eight legged ****.

5. Post
    Curiously my current car is completely unaffected by these little buggers. Never had so much as a strand of web. My old car though.. you'd be chilling at a traffic light and have a ****ing huge spider play peak-a-boo with you. Why were they always so big!?

6. Post
    snaffta wrote:
    Why isn't there a sub-forum for spiders yet?
    [Animal Forums]

7. Post
    Where I live we have a crap load of skinks for some reason (little lizard like things). There's a constant war in my car between them and the spiders.

8. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Where I live we have a crap load of skinks for some reason (little lizard like things). There's a constant war in my car between them and the spiders.
    wow...thats new

9. Post

10. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    pics?

11. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    How the hell do they get in your car?

Also lift them up by the tail and it will probably drop off.

12. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    pics?
    Yea, we need pics or vids

13. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Spiders Video
    That is not pleasing to be aware of.

14. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    on a not very related note

dont spray wasps with hair spray, like my brother did a few years back

all he got in return was a very angry, very shiny and very fabulous looking wasp stinging the ever loving **** out of him
    Karma tbh

15. Post
    I have one in my mirror, when I'm driving he crawls out, sticks his head around the side of the mirror so he's facing the wind and sticks his tongue out