1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Titan

3. Post
    World of Starcraft

4. Post
    Don't care, hurry up and finish Hearthstone for Android.

5. Post
    Starcraft: Ghost!

6. Post
    Heroes of the Storm 2

7. Post
    Another WoW adaptation.

8. Post
    Regardless of what it is, it'll probably suck.

9. Post
    Warcraft 4

10. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    Warcraft 4

11. Post
    Xev wrote:
    Regardless of what it is, it'll probably suck.
    based on?

12. Post
    Starcraft: Ghost (Please!)

13. Post
    reb wrote:
    based on?
    The fact that Blizzard has proved time and again that they are one of the best video game developers on the planet

14. Post
    Is Titan really ready to be shown yet? They must have upped development resources a lot!

Or this is just the hype train for another small time project like hearthstone

15. Post
    reb wrote:
    based on?
    SC2, Diablo3...

16. Post
    mysticnz wrote:
    sc2, diablo3...
    blasphemy!!

17. Post
    diablo 3 maybe.... although it was more that it wasn't what D2 was that pissed people off the most... still a good game. What's wrong with SC2 though? aside from the occasional questionable balance decisions it's pure RTS excellence both single and multiplayer.... also hearthstone is incredibly cool..

18. Post
    I don't like it so it must suck

19. Post
    reb wrote:
    What's wrong with SC2 though? aside from the occasional questionable balance decisions it's pure RTS excellence both single
    Are you serious? Blizzard's writers are epic sh*thouse. I watched a LP of Heart of the Swarm and it's some of the most badly-written sh*t in recent memory. It's just as well that most play their games for the MP.

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Are you serious? Blizzard's writers are epic sh*thouse. I watched a LP of Heart of the Swarm and it's some of the most badly-written sh*t in recent memory. It's just as well that most play their games for the MP.
    Says the guy who's boycotting both it and D3 for silly reasons

21. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    Warcraft 4
    This.