Games with Gold

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    Same as the above two posts, 9 year member here. OG account signed up on the 'official' AU XBL account, long since lost. It was then about 3 months after the launch of Halo 2 before I was able to sign up the actual NZ XBL. When I moved back to AKL, I was staying with mates that didn't see the need for Broadband, so when I moved in to my own flat, that was the first thing I got hooked up

2. Post
    What game do we get in place of Charlie Murder, I'm sure there is a replacement.

3. Post
    Debra wrote:
    What game do we get in place of Charlie Murder, I'm sure there is a replacement.
    Not that I can see:
    http://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/Live/games-with-gold/home

4. Post
    Charlie Murder is now included in NZ.

[Link]

5. Post
    hopefully xbox one games for gold picks up a bit more than what this next month is.. bit dissapointing. first month was great tho

6. Post
    July will be "Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition" for Xbox One and "Gotham City Impostors" for Xbox 360 & July 16-31 “BattleBlock Theater" for Xbox 360
    so not much special but still it's free.. oh well

7. Post
    ooh another platformer

8. Post
    Was looking at getting gold from NZ Game Shop, it seems to be $20 cheaper than other places.

Any good / bad experiences with them?

Any other recommendations?

Anything else I should know about gold before i get it?

Cheers

9. Post
    NZ Gameshop is all good. My only regret is that I took so long renewing through there. It's an email code straight to your inbox, so it's literally cut and paste from your email in to xbox.com.

10. Post
    This months GWG is a bit of a disappointment, but I cant complain about free games

11. Post
    Duck wrote:
    Was looking at getting gold from NZ Game Shop, it seems to be $20 cheaper than other places.

Any good / bad experiences with them?

Any other recommendations?

Anything else I should know about gold before i get it?

Cheers
    NZGameshop are excellent.

12. Post
    August looks good for One and 360
    http://majornelson.com/2014/07/28/xb...d-august-2014/

13. Post
    Not GWG but "AirMech Arena" is free
    http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-NZ/Pr...5-d80258411426

14. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    Not GWG but "AirMech Arena" is free
    http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-NZ/Pr...5-d80258411426
    Can never work out why I have to have a CC on my account to get free games.

Am I doing it wrong?

15. Post
    Nope, it's a quirk of MS' billing as far as I'm aware. You won't get charged.

16. Post
    Good Job

17. Post
    Dishonored is now available for DL

18. Post
    How do I get reach?

19. Post
    Debra wrote:
    How do I get reach?
    It isn't a Games with Gold offer till the 15th I believe.

20. Post
    Think its monaco first then reach added on the 15th
    Yunho wrote:
    It isn't a Games with Gold offer till the 15th I believe.

21. Post
    Thanks sorry I was thinking 360 was done like the Xbox one how they just drop both titles at the same time.

22. Post
    Ive been trying to stay up to date with the Free Games with Gold on the One but they aren't that good, obviously they will get better, like 360 releasing sick games for free. but i cannot wait

23. Post
    Silly question, how do i find out about the free games for XO. Will it appear on the dashboard?

24. Post
    It'll show up on the dashboard.. Lately just crappy ones Guess they can't quite put on the big ones yet. ( Would love to play Forza 5 or whatever it is)

25. Post
    Sting wrote:
    I've been on Xbox Live since day -1. Like 10 years ago when they hadn't even set it up for NZ yet so they actually just sold us an Aussie one and said use this until we fix it for you country lol.

So all that and yet have never been offered anything for the loyalty, its always pissed me off considering PS+ had been around hardly as long and yet that was sooo much better 'free' game wise. I'm glad XBL is finally making steps towards being better value now (slowly still). They could have offered other stuff though for some hardcore users, anything instead of sh*t all.

Things like Charlie Murder not being available to us but not even noticing/caring isn't a very good start.
    I have no idea what u are on about in the last sentence. Im in Australia, and I have Charlier Murder? It must not be in NZ, yet?