Games with Gold

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 301 to 319 of 319

  1. Post
    Xbox One
    Q.U.B.E. 2 (December 1st - 31st)
    Never Alone (December 16th - January 15th)
    Xbox 360/original
    Dragon Age II (December 1st - 16th)
    Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction (December 16th - 31st)

  2. Post
    Terrible once again...

  3. Post
    Yeesh, and I thought last month was bad.

  4. Post
    Xbox One
    Celeste (January 1st - 31st)
    WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship (January 16th - February 15th)
    Xbox 360
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (January 1st - 15th)
    Far Cry 2 (January 16th - 31st)

  5. Post
    has anybody been able to download Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon.

  6. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    has anybody been able to download Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon.
    It's not available for us because it wasn't released on our (or Aus)'s store, we got some other junk instead.

    Change regions to USA and grab it/install it then change back to NZ. Well worth it, I played the game on Switch and really liked it. Old school Castlevania.

  7. Post
    Sting wrote:
    It's not available for us because it wasn't released on our (or Aus)'s store, we got some other junk instead.

    Change regions to USA and grab it/install it then change back to NZ. Well worth it, I played the game on Switch and really liked it. Old school Castlevania.
    Yeah, it was replaced by a game called Cobalt in NZ.

  8. Post
    Fallout 76 is heavily rumoured for GWG for March

  9. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Fallout 76 is heavily rumoured for GWG for March
    Looks like you may be right. Would be a bloody good month that's for sure. Supposed leak

  10. Post
    Probably a fake but hey ssx would be awesome

  11. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Looks like you may be right. Would be a bloody good month that's for sure. Supposed leak
    Yeah, that's the same pic I saw mate. The fact that the pic has it listed at $9.99 is pretty suspect though, although, that could be the new RRP now lol.

  12. Post
    I think they got Fallout 76's price mixed up with Super Lucky Tale lol

  13. Post
    sadly it appears to be fake I was looking forward to some spideyman



    https://www.facebook.com/xboxtw/phot...type=3&theater

    official XBOX Taiwan Facebook page

  14. Post
    i'm looking forward to adventure time i haven't played any of them yet

  15. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    i'm looking forward to adventure time i haven't played any of them yet
    Ughh what a shit month. I won't even bother downloading any of these

  16. Post
    Shame, all the good games lately have been ones I've already played.

    And I hardly play anything! lol, just bad luck with them.

  17. Post
    Just cause 4 just came on to game pass for those that care.

  18. Post
    Xbox One
    Technomancer (April 1st - 30th)
    Outcast: Second Contact (April 16th - May 15th)
    Original Xbox/Xbox 360
    Star Wars Battlefront II (April 1st - 15th)
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (April 16th - 30th

  19. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    Xbox One
    Technomancer (April 1st - 30th)
    Outcast: Second Contact (April 16th - May 15th)
    Original Xbox/Xbox 360
    Star Wars Battlefront II (April 1st - 15th)
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (April 16th - 30th
    Terrible! Except battlefront 2