1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hmm, I was going to leave this one until it had come down in price a bit. There isn't any MP, is there (although I'm definitely buying it for the theme/story)

3. Post
    I'm really enjoying Wolfenstein, it's just pure action fun!

4. Post
    Rockstar_DE wrote:
    I'm really enjoying Wolfenstein, it's just pure action fun!
    This!

Have been really surprised by this game, went in expecting little and found it very satisfying.

5. Post
    7 gig update, thanks obama

6. Post
    Terrible engine and terrible AI, but the game is actually surprisingly good. I'm enjoying it

7. Post
    AI is often average but the engine is great love the visuals in this game. The weird texture pop-in is still a bit gay but whatevs. I think I'm fairly close to the end, has been quite a lot of fun!

8. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    AI is often average but the engine is great love the visuals in this game. The weird texture pop-in is still a bit gay but whatevs. I think I'm fairly close to the end, has been quite a lot of fun!
    I've gone back and forward between Uber to Bring em on!, and can notice quite a bit of difference in the AI between the two, has anyone else noticed Uber AI being relatively smart? (I could just be newbing it though)

9. Post
    IdTech 5 is dreadful. Zenimax did everyone a favour keeping it in-house and not licensing it out to 3rd parties.

10. Post
    Just won it, that was a lot of fun

11. Post
    I've finished the game have to replay it using the other character thou. The last boss fight was cheap as. :/ or prolly coz I'm playing on a console. I enjoyed the ride thou (spread it out over a week or 2).. Some of the AI is a laugh but at least it's still a bit of a challenge

12. Post
    Half price on Steam atm. Only a month after release

13. Post
    That's prolly due to the steam summer sale so not for long.

14. Post
    i've been a fan of wolfenstein serie for a while now, got to say I waited for this one and i'm not disappointed

15. Post
    Nearly finished this game, one thing I like the most about it (including the combat) is the locations your in with each chapter, there not all the same which makes the game more interesting IMO, the art design for Wolfenstein new order is good too.